Size: 12.5-3.5|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£4.25+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 7 January 2013
paid a bit extra for these because I wanted sock tht lasted - unfortunately just like all other football socks I've bought they arrived already with threads loose a the top hem which immediately came apart when pulling on - they still funtion as socks but it is annoying
on 30 June 2012
these are great vaule for money my son and daughter both play football and so glad i ordered them would order them again graet value for money
on 16 June 2013
The sock seemed good quality but was very narrow and difficult to get on.
Goes high up the leg so this is good
on 19 September 2014
The easiest football socks to put on! Others I have bought for my son have been a nightmare after one wash but these wash well and even he at 6 years can put them on himself! Highly recommended.
on 5 April 2013
My son's tall and an adult shoe size 5 but I chose size 12-3 socks and they're fine. Probably good idea to bear this in mind. Haven't washed them yet but seem ok so far.
on 23 October 2015
Arrived in good time and they looked very nice however after only one use, a hole has appeared in the heel, so I'm afraid I wouldn't recommend.
review image
on 26 September 2012
My grandson was delighted with his new football socks for his birthday. Really nice socks. Arrived quickly after ordering. Can recommend them.
on 22 October 2013
Brilliant purchase. Fast delivery.Good value for money. Would recommend to friends. Bought for my son who was also happy with my purchase.
on 29 May 2014
He loved the colour and wears it a lot, but I gather it was a football sock and not rugby which is what he wanted. Still he liked it.
on 18 October 2015
Fabric was nice and soft but they had a hole in the heel and I click in the top I doubt they would last more than one day. Returned.