on 26 July 2014
Bought these after reading the reviews for Glastonbury and they were brilliant. I've never used anything like it so was a bit dubious but when wearing my poncho no-one was any the wiser and I didn't have to use the toilets there. They were really easy to use, I didn't need to pull my trousers down or anything but I was wearing baggy trousers, you open the bag pee in the cup and the liquid turns into a gel, I then put it in my rucksack until near a bin and with no mess at all just cleaned my hands with the wipe you get with each one. Genius idea and I will be buying more for :-)
on 26 May 2017
Oh wow, brilliant! Won't leave the house for a journey without them now. Easy to use, clean and disposable. No mess, smell or inconvenience. Small enough to join the lippie in the handbag till used lol
on 30 May 2011
As someone who suffers from a chronic condition that has to have immediate access to toilet facilities when the need arises, this is a product which gives me a great sense of comfort. They work extremely well, are easily disposed of, and can be carried around in the car, the handbag, or the pocket.
on 18 May 2015
i cannot recommend these highly enough. amazing for festivals. when i say to people that i pee in my tent, they're totally flummoxed and say it's disgusting until i explain these! once they've all had a go, they all love them.
on 7 June 2017
Fantasic for festivals and camping. Never travel without them.
on 19 July 2014
Genius! Will never have to worry about 4am toilet traumas whilst camping again - easy to use!
on 10 September 2011
Travel JohnI've been buying Travel John's for ages and really rate them. I'm a typical woman always needing the loo and these are great when you are travelling in the car and cannot find the toilet and great when you are abroad and don't know where the nearest toilet is, particularly if there is a language barrier. I can wholeheartedly recommend them to ladies without a problem as they are designed to "fit us" so to speak. The pack has crystals in it causing the urine to turn to a gel and so no spills - don't leave home without them!
on 18 November 2011
After years of carting a coffee jar 'portaloo' round in case I couldn't find a wheelchair-friendly loo, I found TravelJohn - Yay!! Thank you to whoever thought of them; they're convenient, odourless, discreet and easy to get rid of. I keep them in the car - just in case - I've even recommended them to others.
on 2 July 2011
I bought these after searching for portable urinals on amazon, and took some to Glastonbury Fextival.
They take up no space as are packaged rolled up in boxes of three. It takes no time at all to unroll and use them. There is ample space to 'do your business' (it is nothing like trying to aim into a bottle!) and they can be used without problems inside a tent, which cetainly beats putting on wellies and sliding down to a portaloo when the weather outside is less than desirable.
The urine turns into a gel, and once the liquid has solidified, the bag can be closed like a ziplock freezer bag with a really tight seal. It can then be stored upright or on its side, and there is no risk whatsoever of spillage. They leave no odour either. The 800ml that the bag can hold is generous, and the bags can be reused.
Overall, the bags are discrete, durable and incredibly easy to use. I would recommend them for any camping trip or festival.
on 27 September 2014
Bought these for Glastonbury and they saved me from having to walk to the long drops in the rain and/or first thing in the morning! You need to be a bit careful with your aim once you've had a few beers, but that's the same for any shewee-type funnel. Good product