Customer reviews

Price:£10.62 - £12.50+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 29 March 2017
I have had this ring for two years, it is still in the same condition that it came to me in. Would recommend this ring to anyone. I love it.
on 2 September 2012
Looks good but is very bendy, I can see it snapping over time! maybe ideal as an occasional ring, but if your like me i dont buy rings for occasions i like wear all the time.
on 1 July 2017
best money spent best invention ever This product is comfortable and effective, good, and not expensive, and very easy to use, without any flaws.amazon's logistics has been doing very well. pretty nifty for the price Just wanted I was hoping for and more. I would buy this again!
on 16 August 2011
I bought this ring to stop another Heritage ring Kit Heath Ladies Sterling Silver 2269 M Celtic Open Knotwork Band Ring 2269HPM falling of my little finger (as it wasn't available in a smaller size). Quick arrival and does the job superbly! Small, delicate and intricate - the design works suprisingly well with my other ring. It's the perfect size and is better than I expected! Thank you!
on 18 July 2013
i wear this all the time, i have very small slim fingers and this fitted perfectly and it looks good without being too big, nice and dainty
on 30 January 2012
I've been looking for this design but I wanted it to be simple, two or three twists. I was a bit reluctant to buy this ring because of all the bad reviews. However, I got the ring today and it is fantastic, beautiful, delicate, the right size.
Exactly what I wanted. Doesn't stand out and looks good on the finger, comforable. I can't say anything bad about the design.
on 24 January 2015
Not sterling silver as advertised. Within hours of wearing this ring it had left a green mark on my finger. Not impressed and won't be buying from these again!
on 27 February 2014
I loved this when it arrived but it broke after a week- lovely but you have to be really careful with it as it bends easily!
on 23 April 2013
The ring looks much bigger in the picture and I have long slim fingers and it just looks lost on my hand. Although it feels flimsy, I wash up in it all the time and it's not discoloured or bent. So I guess it has that going for it and you do get what you pay for.
on 24 August 2011
Superb design, craftmanship and quality any fault would be with the customer, this
ring is flawless in every way I am so thrilled I made this purchase 5*+