on 15 May 2017
When I ordered this it went "missing" however Heritage sorted it out...first class sterling silver ring and the picture does not do it justice as there are more details that it does not show and the thickness is more than shown my daughter loves it (little gift for good school stats results)
on 6 August 2017
I love this ring. It came early! it was in a lovely box and it fits perfectly. It is not as "chunky" as it looks in the picture but it feels like good strong silver and doesn't bend or flex. Excellent value. Thank you.
on 30 November 2017
lovely ring fitted to size perfectly
on 7 July 2016
This is a lovely ring! It's something a little bit different without being too bling. It's not too chunky and not too delicate. Seems well made too.
on 21 October 2012
This ring is absolutely stunning. Its a strong ring that doesn't bend easily. Amazing quality and really beautiful. I bought size T as I'm usually size S but wasn't sure how well the ring would fit. It was an absolute perfect fit. Love this ring. Works with everything. I'm wearing it all the time now. Really satisfied and would recommend it to anyone.
on 3 February 2015
Love it
on 14 January 2011
I received my purchase ahead of it's estimated delivery date. The ring is absolutely beautiful and very good quality. The ring size is perfect. I am a very satisfied customer.
on 28 June 2017
Before I didn't find a lot of online stores, can find what I want in the amazon, it is very nice.This product is exactly what I want, just did not expect to find here, cheap and good quality. Brilliant device! Delivery soon, something good, have the effect. Very good seller. Thank you. My colleagues are very like. Oh come again next time Delivery date in time as expected... they are kind of fun though,overall I am very satisfied with it I can't wait to show my friends and family and encourage them to buy!
on 2 July 2011
Very pleased with the ring, it fits perfectly and looks good! Haven't taken it off since I bought it. I would definitely recommend this ring and the seller. It came quickly and I have since also bought a necklace from this seller which was also amazing!
on 22 June 2012
Wonderful ring! Perfect quality and very beautiful design. It looks even better than on the picture! I am very pleased with it. Buy one for yourself! :D