on 20 September 2016
Great watch, not as big as I expected. After reading reviews on the simmilar models I thought it would be a huge and heavy clunk for your wrist. It is much smaller than I wanted and much thinner as well. Does not makes a lot of noise, only if you put it next to your ear. Otherwise pretty good.

The watch just arrived. And I can say it looks very classy and simplistic. A nice dress watch.

I wanted a simple watch that would tell time, and not do anything else - and this Timex looks to do the job.

Will be updating this review if something new comes up.
review image review image review image
on 11 August 2013
Very classy looking watch with typical Timex quality as standard.Large and clean face which is very easy on the eye.This watch does have a louder tick than all of my others from different makes,but I personally don't class this as a negative.Highly recommended!!!
on 15 October 2016
Men buy watches to make statements about their taste and income. This watch says: "I want a classic, elegant design from a respected manufacturer, and I don't need to display hundreds of pounds worth of jewelry to the world to feel worthy and complete."
on 2 April 2014
This is a really good looking well made & reliable watch Good price & nice big numbers which ate easy to read. Light for dark viewing is excellent. My husband is on his second one , not the watches fault he is a plumber & gives it plenty of abuse. Though the chrome wore off & face scratched badly after a year. Watch kept going accurately! strap stayed intact.
on 11 August 2016
This is a great looking watch. The leather strap, the black face, everything. I own another timex chrono 8 years now, and I love that also.
The reason of the 3 stars is the noise.
When I read the comments prior to purchase I said to myself how loud can a watch be.
Well this watch proved me wrong. The ticking is very loud. All my friends are commenting about the loudness.
I don't dare to wear it in the office !
on 5 June 2015
wear it every day - people actually stop and ask me where I got it from! Cheapest watch I have in the draw but I do like it - slightly too big face but then if you tried you can always find something you don't like about everything!
on 30 July 2013
MY HUSBAND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HIS NEW TIMEX. THE FACE IS VERY LARGE BUT AT OUR AGE THAT IS A BONUS! NICE STRAP AND OF COURSE THE INDIGLOW BACK LIGHT IS ALSO A BONUS. IT WAS PACKAGED WELL AND ARRIVED IN GOOD TIME. OVERALL I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WATCH.
on 7 November 2013
I'm not sure if I can really add anything to what the other reviewers have said,but my watch just arrived and it really does look good.I read the other reviews and took ages to choose a watch that I liked the look of and although its early days, I'm really pleased, its very clear and easy to see,and the strap colour is lovely.The delivery was brilliant as well,I was told it would take a week to arrive but it took just 3 days, mine is actually a birthday present that I picked for myself, and its a month early, but its not going back in its box now, its staying firmly on my wrist.Very pleased with my purchase.
on 23 April 2015
Very good looking watch, nice and easy to read. Glow feature is also useful. I've owned it for six months and it holds the time perfectly, the strap has got a little bit dirty, but I'm sure this can be cleaned. Only bad point is the tick is very loud, so I have to put it in a draw to sleep at night.
review image review image
on 2 September 2017
Perfect in style and no complicated "add on" bits to take away the simplicity of this excellent watch I purchased for my (mature) son. The watch is bigger than I'd expected but it suits my son because he's a big, very tall man.