Colour: White|Change
Price:£1.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 August 2011
I bought this for Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and I find the deck box itself very handy. Its durable and the lid holds itself down well. I didn't use the sleaves as they were too large and clumsy but the cards fits into the box perfectly. I have great peace of mind that the cards are very safe in the box!
on 16 April 2013
The boxes fit plenty of cards inside them while sleeved in the plastic sleeves.

The sleeves fit perfectly and I am pleased with how the cards look and feel with them on. It also allows for easy shuffling without damaging the edges of the cards at all because the sleeves slide between one another.

If you are looking for a box to hold a deck (could easily fit 90 sleeved cards inside) then this is a good choice. I am pleased with the product and if I need more deck boxes and sleeves, I will get these again.

The delivery was on time, and the box was in good condition containing the deck boxes I ordered.
on 23 November 2015
I've had these card boxes 2 days now and can honestly say I'm really happy with my purchase, I've seen a few reviews saying they're not all that great.. Let's get things straight first you get what you pay for if I was spending over £5 on a deck box yes I would expect better quality! But these deck boxes are fairly cheap and do what they say on the tin. Fortunately for me, the boxes I've got are fantastic!

If you're simply looking for a deck box to match your card sleeves or just a deck box to keep your cards safe I do recommend these if you're on a budget or just not willing to spend a lot of money. I've got so much faith in these I've ordered 3 more for my other decks.

I definitely recommend!
review image review image
on 26 October 2015
Initially I thought this was a great little holder, perfect for my MTG cards and for a week or two it was. Unfortunately during my travels to and from work the box seems to have cracked along the front and, while this hasn't affected the structure of the box particularly I am slightly worried about how long it will last.
review image
on 17 April 2016
As I have never bought any of these before I did wonder what they would be like. I was surprised to find that for what they are they are of great quality. I think that anyone who has a deck of cards for a game, whatever the game is this is a great case.
on 5 November 2015
Really only good for storage. Very cheap feeling and I would have no confidence popping this in my bag to carry around. My Pokemon cards with Ultra Pro sleeves fit perfectly, but i will only be keeping my common cards in this.
on 13 May 2015
So I bought this for my Noble Knights deck, and as soon as I opened the box, I realised it was a lot more 'bendy'(?) than my other 5 Ultra Pro deck boxes. Doesn't seem as good quality, but I'm not picky. Just thought I'd point it out for anyone interested (:
on 31 May 2016
These are fine for temporary/light duty. The plastic is thin and won't provide much protection against crushing or dropping. The lid is held shut by friction alone and becomes quite loose in time.

At time of writing, these are available as a Prime add-on for £1.19. I'd say that's about the right price.
on 18 November 2012
Card box designed to hold 120 cards in sleeves, does what it says on the packet. Good product to start with for deck protection.
on 21 May 2016
The only deck boxes I use - and I play a lot of card games! They're durable and last ages, even with me being pretty rough on them and carting them around from place to place. They hold a standard 60-card deck of eg Pokemon/Magic/YuGiOh cards easily, and could probably hold 120 or so at a squeeze. Well worth just over a quid to protect your cards!