Customer reviews

Colour: Eli|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 October 2015
I purchased this as a little gift for my four month old son and the price and the included clip fastener made it attractive to me. We all love elephants in our house so I couldn't resist this cute little blue design, he's super cute.

The brightly coloured elephant has a pull cord which you can pull on to cause him to vibrate and 'jiitter' as his pull cord goes back to normal. His main body is blue but his ears, feet and tail are all brightly contrasting. The clip to fasten him on to a pushchair or baby gym is made from sturdy green plastic and was really easy to open and close for easy attaching.

I've attached our elephant to the hood of our carrycot and my son loves watching it jitter when I pull on it. He's also started to reach out for it and pull on it himself, so far he hasn't managed to dislodge it at all.

This would make a really lovely little new baby gift and I'd definitely recommend it for babies from around three months upwards.
on 17 April 2017
Brought this end of January however daughter only started to use it now and the vibrating pull string does not work. Wasn't aware it didn't work until someone who had the same one shower me theirs and I am unable to contact seller.
on 5 April 2017
A bit smaller than I expected and a lighter pink than the picture but my daughter seems to like it
on 31 July 2017
Much smaller than I thought
on 16 March 2017
cute
on 19 May 2017
Great toy.
on 12 June 2017
Much bigger than expected. The clip is hard plastic and marks what ever you clip it too.
on 29 May 2017
Thought it would be a little bit bigger. But it was value for the money I paid
on 7 April 2017
hangs from my new grandaughters cot. lovely little toy
on 24 April 2017
This is an inappropriate toy there is no reason this toy should vibrate.

See one answered question