Customer reviews

on 13 December 2015
Bought 2 packs of these pink candy striped paper bags for a sweet stand I intend to set up on my wedding day. They are very durable and can hold a considerable amount of sweets without tearing apart. We may even use these as popcorn bags also. Excellent quality overall. Really looking forward to putting these out on the big day for our guests.
review image
on 23 April 2017
Overall very happy with purchase. The bags are ideal sweet bags however would not hold anything too heavy. I used mine for small sweets, lollipops etc. The bags held the sweets well without ripping but once you tuck into the sweets the bag does start to crumple a bit but that is expected.
on 15 June 2017
A lot smaller than I had originally thought. I had read other comments saying that a cupcake would fit in it but they wouldn't. Don't open wide enough. Quality is ok for price
on 29 July 2017
Perfect for sweeties ! Bought these to go with the sweetie cart at our daughters wedding. Perfect size, arrived very quickly and were good for people to take a slice of wedding cake as well.
on 8 June 2017
The bags arrived loose inside the postal bag and are exactly as described. Ordered to sort & store sewing items, spools, buttons etc, they are a good size for this.
on 17 June 2017
I am more than happy with the bags.
The customer service was excellent. They quickly responded to a query I had.
Definitely recommended.
on 6 March 2017
Arrived on time and packaged well. Only down side is the shade of pink is pretty bright, definitely brighter than in the picture!
on 9 May 2017
Perfect. We used these to sell sweets at our work for charity. So good, I've bought another lot.
Definitely recommend
on 6 May 2017
Not much to say really, sweet bags in bulk at a good price. They look and feel good. Does the job, and arrived quickly.
on 7 April 2017
just what I wanted for our pick and mix at my wedding reception in 2 weeks time - right size