Price:£2.75+ Free shipping

on 21 March 2014
A great product at a very competitive price, prompt delivery and very well packaged. I have to keep hiding this crystal when my granddaughters come over because they are fascinated with it. But then it is very beautiful.

Highly recommend this seller. Thank you.
on 9 March 2013
This selenite healing crystal is a good sized specimen, I keep mine in the middle of my eggs and spheres I use for massage
on 1 July 2014
Very disappointed in this, it didn't look like the picture, it's an unappealing rectangle. Have hidden it behind something aesthetically pleasing so that it can do it's work without offending the eye. It's always a gamble ordering crystals online, but this has made me even more cautious than I already was about which supplier I order from.
on 28 July 2014
THIS ITEM IS NOT LIKE THE PHOTOGRAPH AT ALL.
THE ONE I RECEIVED WAS JUST A 2" LUMP MACHINE-CUT AT BOTH ENDS
TRIED RETURNING IT AS DIRECTED BY FAIRIES AND PIXIES BUT APPARENTLY IT HAS NOT REACHED THEM
UMMMM, THOUGHT ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS WAS PRETTY GOOD BUT....?
I WILL NOT BE USING F&P AGAIN
on 21 June 2013
I was surprised to receive such a large and beautiful piece of the selenite crystal.
Very happy with the service provided. Thank you.
on 1 February 2014
Brought this as a small gift for someone who is into all this crystal lark and they really liked it. The delivery was very good. Would buy from here again. Thank-you.
on 10 September 2014
Love this crystal. Works well for me. Thank you to seller for a lovely big piece. Is exactly as described :)
on 29 January 2015
Doesn't look a thing like the picture. No defining features. Really small, just looks like a tiny stick of chalk. Really wish sellers wouldn't use misleading pictures when selling.
on 29 July 2015
A nice addition, it was quite large. Considering the price I paid for it.

I have ordered from CrystalAge a few times now and they always send nice pieces.
on 6 August 2015
This is a beautiful crystal, just received it today and I was very happy, could look at it for hours. decent size too