Price:£2.55+ Free shipping

on 21 June 2017
Beautiful large enough crystal, was dubious about buying since some reviews were bad but i think people are just moaning for the pure sake of it to be fair. Took a chance and was pleasantly surprised. Thank you so much! Really good size.
review image review image review image review image
on 3 February 2017
Not as shown or described, I got a very small slab which was only about 2" long at most and 1" wide, the thickness was less than half a cm at one end and down to nothing at the other.
Emailed supplier but nothing yet.

Not worth the money.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 June 2017
Larger than I expected, great crystal and very good service from seller.
on 28 July 2014
THIS ITEM IS NOT LIKE THE PHOTOGRAPH AT ALL.
THE ONE I RECEIVED WAS JUST A 2" LUMP MACHINE-CUT AT BOTH ENDS
TRIED RETURNING IT AS DIRECTED BY FAIRIES AND PIXIES BUT APPARENTLY IT HAS NOT REACHED THEM
UMMMM, THOUGHT ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS WAS PRETTY GOOD BUT....?
I WILL NOT BE USING F&P AGAIN
on 21 March 2014
A great product at a very competitive price, prompt delivery and very well packaged. I have to keep hiding this crystal when my granddaughters come over because they are fascinated with it. But then it is very beautiful.

Highly recommend this seller. Thank you.
on 9 March 2013
This selenite healing crystal is a good sized specimen, I keep mine in the middle of my eggs and spheres I use for massage
on 21 June 2013
I was surprised to receive such a large and beautiful piece of the selenite crystal.
Very happy with the service provided. Thank you.
on 1 February 2014
Brought this as a small gift for someone who is into all this crystal lark and they really liked it. The delivery was very good. Would buy from here again. Thank-you.
on 1 July 2014
Very disappointed in this, it didn't look like the picture, it's an unappealing rectangle. Have hidden it behind something aesthetically pleasing so that it can do it's work without offending the eye. It's always a gamble ordering crystals online, but this has made me even more cautious than I already was about which supplier I order from.
on 10 September 2014
Love this crystal. Works well for me. Thank you to seller for a lovely big piece. Is exactly as described :)