on 29 September 2013
Bought every set of these, some twice to fill the top half of a whole wall for my kids peppa pig room. Lose one star as they don't always stay stuck and a few need smoothing down quite regularly. Also don't even think about putting them in reaching distance of children as very easy for them to take off.
on 15 May 2013
excellent great product, quick delivery. wrapped well, not as many stickers as I had from another peppa pig set I used for my daughter, but my son's room is smaller and stickers were just enough. He loves them
on 12 June 2011
I purchased duvet covers and curtains as part of my grandson's christmas present from Amazon. I saw Peppa Pig stickers in a shop and bought them as part of an easter present. As Callum's bedroom is quiet big it needed more stickers. Amazon came up with different stickers of Grandad George which matched the curtains, I ordered them and they were sent direct, what a surprise, and the bedroom now is complete and looks great.
on 4 September 2014
These stickers have a clear border that makes them slightly visible to a toddler; who has now decided that he likes to peel them all off his wardrobe. They look fantastic though!
I found it easier to cut around each sticker before sticking them down, to avoid air bubbles.
on 4 April 2013
Another great Peppa merchandise.
Easy to work with. Great finish to Peppa themed room. Very happy tot!! I doubt there could ever be anything negative to say about this product.
on 20 December 2011
I got these for my 18 month old son who loves george n pirates. He loves them his face made them worth every penny. Easy to use moved them around a few times no problem.
on 2 August 2012
arrived before due dates. fantastic product pictures lovely just perfect to finish my little boys bedroom very pleased.good value for money would highly recommend.
on 6 May 2013
My son loves his newly transformed room done easily with these stickers.

They are easy to use and instantly add colour and character to any room.
on 2 March 2012
Ive yet to use these as yet to stick on my sons bedroom wall, but after taking them out on inspection, they look adorable.
on 6 September 2013
Greatgrandson is thrilled to bits with his deco fun stickers, probably have to order more as he has used the first lot all up