Customer reviews

Great song.
on 8 September 2017
Great
on 22 September 2017
Still as good today as it was on first release
on 15 November 2015
This is an excellently observed and written track that reminds me a bit of "Baggy Trousers" by Madness (because of the subject matter) whilst being different and powerful on its own. The lyrics and the diction is amazing but I still don't like it. The Jam never was my cup of tea so its my loss and I understand that some will give it 5*...
on 26 March 2013
Paul Weller, Bruce Foxton & Rick Buckner at their best! Such a subliminal 80s track & my 7" vinyl version was played to destruction. Now on my iPod to go on forever..........
on 10 February 2016
Brilliant song, I'm using it to teach bass guitar, and it's quite challenging for students. Aside from that, a classic Jam song, well worth a listen.
on 6 April 2013
One of the classic hits from a great punk band - good quality recording and excellent value as an MP3 download.
on 5 May 2013
Best song of the 80s from the best band of that era wot a classic song!!!! Paul weller at his very best cum on
on 4 April 2013
I loved Billy Elliot, and this has to be one of my favourite songs now - it always makes me want to dance!
on 14 January 2016
Classic Jam live Track, love it !!!!