Size: 27X24 Cm|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 22 October 2011
Well the proof of the pudding is in the eating and the parrot liked it and had a good chew at the wooden bits, which is what we want. I feel it's definitely a toy for a smaller parrot or bird, a large Macaw/Cockatoo would dispose of it in a couple of seconds. But for a wee Amazon or wee pet bird even it makes for an interesting diversion. The reality is that most parrot toys lose their interest after a short time so you take it out swap it for something else and return it in a couple of months. This is the case with most toys, parrots are clever and demand variety and all but the most cleverly designed puzzle or climbing toys get ignored eventually. Worth the money and don't regret the purchase. The people selling it were lovely, helpful folks too and you can never get too many of them.
on 13 June 2012
I bought this for my Rats, it attached easily to the cage, it's not too big but it's quite durable and it has lasted through 7 Rats having a little bit of a nibble and climbing over it, they really like it, would be even better if there was a bigger size but still a great item
on 10 July 2013
I got this for my cockatiels, as the male has proven to enjoy climbing onto the swing we got him - I figured he'd enjoy this too. However, it's mainly used as a chewing toy now. He likes to strip the bark and chew at the rope, and our female cockatiel likes to sit on top of it at night as the top wooden section is now the highest "perch" in the cage. Even though it's not being used for its EXACT purpose, it looks like the two birds are getting great use out of it, and having fun, so this is a product well worth the money. As another reviewer said, it's definitely better for smaller birds.
on 15 June 2016
Out of all the perches, toys and ropes my parrotlets spend most of their time on this one. It is the perfect size for budgies, parrotlets and similar sized birds but in my opinion it would be too small for anything larger like cockatiels for example.
on 1 April 2016
My birds (budgies) love this one. They like sitting on it and climbing all over. I tend to put food bits on it with pegs - spinach leaves for example - and they have to climb around to get it which is fun exercise for them.
They also like chewing on the wood, but they haven't managed to take it apart (so far) as it seems quite sturdy.
Would definitely buy this again.
I think it would work for bigger birds too.
on 11 January 2016
Useful toy for my Senegals. They are still babies and in their cage I notice that on vertical cage bars they find it difficult to climb up the cage so I placed this on one of the vertical sides and they are able to use this to get up easily.
on 4 January 2012
I got this for my budgies who had very few toys and they love sitting on it and gnawing at the rope! I would make sure to introduce this to your birds very slowly though, they might get freaked out!
on 15 September 2014
worth every penny...just worth noting,,, the string is easly undun by my budgies as they dont like to sit on it, so they untied it, but after a month its still hanging cos of the chain....my birds love this,,,best purchase i got...the area that is now a gap they use to hold onto and try flying....
on 17 July 2014
My mum has a small conure and it just adores this toy. It's spent many hours chewing it and pulling the ropes and the toy still holds up perfectly would highly recommend to parrot owners as it keeps them occupied for hours 😊
on 14 May 2013
Don't think this was a good idea for my budgies, kept it in there cage for a couple of weeks and they would not go to the side of the cage for this rope, Might be better for bigger birds.