Customer reviews

Size: 4820 x 1190 x 1770 mm (L)|Change

on 29 January 2014
You get what you pay for, open slowly as this thing ripped on opening! That being said its keeping rubbish off the car so it does the job.. But yes this thing clearly wont last long..
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 March 2016
Blows off easily but zip ties have dealt with that problem or get hooks to attach to rims
Updated review : absolute nonsense and just rips into pieces doesn't last at all even with all the precautions I took to aid the cover and keep it from damaging
review image review image review image
on 20 February 2017
Delivery was through my prime account and was prompt and trouble free.
Size wise it is an alright fit on the Ford escort it was bought for. The elasticated cuffs at either end do not pull in enough to get any sort of hold. there is 1 strap that can be passed underneath middle of the vehicle to secure both sides, this caused the fabric to rip and tear in a light wind before the cover blew away across the garden.

It is water proof though if you can get it to stay on the vehicle. Not suitable for outside use unless the vehicle is in a very well sheltered location.....which would negate the need for the car cover.

I currently have had to use 3 additional straps to hold the cover on.

This product needs improvement either: stronger elastic cuffs, more straps or eyelets to allow you to attach your own.

Will be looking for a more robust cover as a replacement
on 11 May 2016
Having to rewrite my review as this thing has gone from bad to an outright waste of time and money. Used it overnight for the first time and found had it not only come off completely. When I tried to put it back it simply came off with the SLIGHTEST bit of wind! Not to mention it's so poorly made and thin, my blunt aerial has pierced it several times in the night with it presuming flapping around! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Will be seeking a full refund for a faulty product?
on 22 February 2013
It had nothing to fasten on to car kept blowing away then ripped very easy can not use rubbish product
on 1 July 2015
I nearly put my thumb through it, & I was being careful having read the reviews before purchase. It is o.k. but the previous cover I had was better! Most covers used outside need to be tied down well with a blanket underneath or they will work at the high spots on your paint work like wet&dry paper. RE-REVIEWED 30/7/15 ..After only 4 weeks of summer use & well tied round, the cover has developed 2 holes near the stitching at roof level. I can also see that a cat has pulled its self up on it at wing height and the claw pricks all have small drag holes. I now have small patches off gaffer tape on it ..a stronger product than the cover its self! Take heed, this cover is of no long term use outside.
on 1 February 2014
The package says 'Guaranteed forever'. I don't have time to logon to their web site and give my life history, so I won't bother.
I bought this cover as a temporary measure, because my 05 Vectra hatch is letting in rain water through the heater matrix. I have carried out one repair and I have another to do but I can't do it for about 6 weeks, so I bought a cover.
When I opened the package, there were (razor type) cuts in the fabric going through 2-3 layers (so I took off one star).
I bought the one for a 'large' car. It doesn't completely cover my Vauxhall Vectra (so I took off one star).
I put the cover over the car but it wouldn't cover it completely. I lifted up the rear section and gently pulled down at the front and my fingers went through the material (so I took off one star).
If you want something temporary (as I do), then it will just about do as a temporary measure for a short while. But if you want something substantial that will last 'forever' - forget it. When I fix the leak, the cover will go in the bin.
on 27 April 2017
For a car cover at this price, it does the basic job of protecting your car as long as it doesn't rain! otherwise it leaves everything soaking wet even for relatively minor drizzle, and if you are happen to parkyour car near a dusty road as I have on a couple of occasions, then due to the thin nature of the material, you might find that it doesn't do a brilliant job of keeping it dust free . Size wise it was OK, and covers a decent family saloon, although if you have a SUV you might need to consider something else, as the cover is likely to stop half way down.
on 10 February 2014
Flimsey weak materialm tears very easily - My advice would be to avoid and spend a bit more on a higher quality cover
on 27 October 2014
Arrived in superfast time and well boxed. It fitted my car perfectly and i'm sure will keep the dust off.
My car is garaged so I was just looking for a good priced cover and this ticked all the boxes.
If you are looking to use this cover outdoors then personally I feel it would not be man enough to withstand winter winds because the material is quite thin. I did actually poke my finger through mine whilst putting it over my car so god knows what state this will be in come a very strong wind whilst using it outside.
As I mentioned earlier this product is perfect for my garaged car where I just want to keep the dust off.