Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 14 August 2010
Was able to purchase this cd at a budget price, as not many people had heard of Eliza.
Fortunately i was on the ball since hearing her first offering 'Skinny Genes'.
Very refreshing style of music and uplifting.
on 9 June 2016
great, special, distinctive fresh voice
on 8 November 2014
A****
on 27 August 2010
This is a brilliant summer album. It reminds me of Lily Allen crossed with Corrine Bailey Rae!! A pleasure to listen to with some really catchy tunes.. Perfect for summer driving sing along..
on 13 July 2010
I think this is the first review I have left but felt compelled to do so. After all the hype of albums I have bought so far this year, and I have bought a fair few, this was a really nice surprise and no disappointment at all.
I have just downloaded this album and danced all the way through it with a two year old.
It has all the quirk of Lily Allen (without the ascerbicness) and Mika, it sounds fresh and fun but listening to it closely has fantastic lyrics that make me want to listen to it again immediately.
The stand out tracks are of course the singles but I suspect I will still be enjoying this album in a years time as it has so many great tracks.
It is summery and bright with great thought behind (most) of the lyrics.
This is easily my favourite album of the year so far and am leaving you now so I can listen to it all over again.
on 17 August 2015
Excellent cd of very catchy tunes.
on 24 July 2010
Love this album. The reason for 4 stars it that the last track, Empty Hand is cut off before the final verse! Love this song, so disappointing that it's not all there.
on 12 July 2010
I've just received dvd-put it straight into player and I've been listening to it all afternoon-love it! Great relaxed easy music, just my kind of thing!
on 22 October 2015
good product and prompt delivery
on 19 November 2010
You'll be surprised how many of these tracks you know - we have it on in the car all the time and my kids love it. Well worth buying.