on 19 April 2017
4 Greyhounds thriving on this food. We have tried a wide range having had ' noxious bottom fume' issues with some foods and a decline in the quality of their coats with others. This seems to 'hit the spot'

Previously we had to 'add' sardines / ham /treats to encourage them to eat. With this biscuit, they run around trying to procure any random pellet that had fallen on the floor - a huge plus for them and us. The price is also very competitive a huge bonus when you have as many as I do!
8 people found this helpful
on 26 May 2017
Great value food, lasts my Grayhound cross Saluki about 5 weeks. She eats every bit and it not only keeps her coat glossy and healthy, but stops her going hyper and gives her good firm stools. She's very content.
review image
on 9 March 2017
My ex Racing Greyhound loves it that is why I keep buying it
on 11 August 2015
After trying various foods on our 2 ex racers, we have settled with this. Stools are good consistency, coats look great (although we do give sardines and olive oil too on occasion). I was prompted to write this after we have been feeding the 2 of them a different, more expensive brand on holiday, only because this bag was too big and heavy to take! This other brand made them both constipated and stools were like sawdust making me realise how happy they are on this brand. As with others, have tried many expensive brands as price was not a problem as long as dogs happy and healthy. This still comes out a winner. Next time we go away and just decant this brand into a smaller bag .)
2 people found this helpful
on 15 March 2014
We have a big 6 year old greyhound, bred for racing but never made the grade, (lazy so and so). We are his second 'forever home' and he is much loved and pampered. To cut along story short we tried this after our vet had (incorrectly as it turns out) shown concern over a blood test and recommended a change of diet from the non breed specific dried food we were using. Was amazed how much he took to this as it is a bargain, and importantly (as we greyhound owners know...) his poohs are firm and his coat glossy.
6 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2017
Very quick and reliable service. My greyhound loves this food and has no digestive problems. I would recommed this food for greyhounds.
on 21 December 2014
Our 3 greyhounds love this. I have upped the order to two bags per month as they now don't like the biscuits we used to give them. We mix it with Forthglade or use mince with stock and vegetables with it. Excellent value and a good quality produce. Our greys eat every single piece!
on 25 May 2013
For years I have fed this, supplemented with tripe, to my show Border Collies & they do very well on it. The low protein percentage (only 17%) is perfect for Borders. As my dogs are shown, they need to be in tip top condition & their coats are always superb. A couple of years ago I changed to a new fish based food, but after a few months I noticed a deterioration in coat quality; I changed back to Country Value & the condition returned to normal.
I have not been able to get this food locally, so being able to have a subscription is wonderful.
4 people found this helpful
on 12 August 2013
I have had my retired greyhound to 8 months now, I have always brought wafcol ( not the cheapest) since we have had her as that was what she was fed in the kennels,but she always had runny stools and was very windy ( she could clear the room in seconds). I found it very difficult to pick up her runny stools especially in long grass. I then went on amazon ,read all the reviews for greyhound food and decided to try this one, the kibble is a lot smaller than what she was used to,( bit larger than 1cm) but she eats it no problem( I always mix water with her food along with either pilchards/ scrambled egg etc) , I have changed her food over gradually as I know they have sensitive stomachs so at the moment I am using 2/3 country value and 1/3 wafcol.
I have used this now for about 3 weeks and have noticed a vast improvement in her stools and she is not so windy.
i will definitely buy his from now on, it's a great price and like previous people have said don't be put off by he price ( I was a bit wary as it was one of the cheaper ones). But having it delivered as well is a bonus.
One happy 2 year old greyhound and her owner.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 22 June 2017
Have used this product for years. Perfect for my retired greyhound
3 people found this helpful