Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Beef Dry Dog Food|Change
Price:£10.48+ £2.49 shipping

on 15 July 2013
Our 2 year old lab absolutely loves this (ok he's a greedy little so and so but doesn't hoover up just anything as some labs do!) Good sized biscuits, no dust at the end of the bag and smells no worse than the Chappie Complete we'd been buying, so......as we are feeling the pinch and it's a third of the price-a no brainer! A little less protein than we'd like but he has one meal of this plus another of rice/pasta plus chicken/fish/liver and veg as well. His coat's gleaming and poops are scooping just fine, thankyou! lol. The reason for my 4 star rating is that obviously it isn't the best quality or nutritionally complete food you can buy but quite honestly you can pay 3 times as much for something which really isn't that different-use the difference and treat your dog to a bit of meat or fish for the protein on top but if you can't afford to i daresay he won't get rickets or anything! lol
on 1 October 2012
I used to get this from a farm but it was difficult to get there regularly and ended up with another easier sourced brand. Then came across it on amazon. Fantastic. Best dog food ever. I have a northern Inuit which is a large breed and a border collie and their coat condition is amazing. Every thing about them is healthier. Excellent service delivering direct to door and now I've a constant supply and happy dogs! Happy me too since this is extremely well priced. IMHO it is twice as good as well beloved and burns which they were previously on at 2/3 the price extra!
66 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2015
Waited quite a while for this to arrive, however think this was Royal Mail as product was despatched swiftly.
Have two VERY fussy dogs who would not eat any kind of dried food until now. They love it. Will definitely be buying again.
on 31 December 2013
This product was bought after a recommendation from my Dog's Breeder. She had been having problems with her old dry food and asked for advice and was told to try this. My dog appears to be thriving as well as enjoying every bit of this food.
on 25 June 2013
ordered this food for my two dogs, lily and stanley, they absolutely love it as soon as i made a hole in the bag stanley had his head in the bag munching away , both my dogs seem to really enjoy it, was unsure when i ordered it whether they would like it or not but they seem to love it, these size bags are brilliant as they last my two dogs five months, so lovely having it delivered to your door instead of going to the shop every few days and carrying boxes of food home, this really is good value for money, it must be good because the only thing my dogs used to eat was bakers meaty chunks, will be ordering a different flavour next time, thankyou.
on 11 July 2013
Love this as do my hounds.
The product does have a most unfortunate wiff however and is not very pleasent to serve up but the dogs seem to find this even more appealing - so what do I know:)

Its a good food at a good price and the three dogs Saluki X Greyhounds seem to be thriving on this and its chicken co product.
We were spending a fortune on Bakers and they were getting bored with the stuff they now have a four meal four day turn around three days dry one day tinned and they are full of energy look fantastic and are in the best shape since we rescued them.
on 14 September 2015
I have 2 dogs, one of whom is 15 and very particular. Turns his nose up at most foods unless I add gravy. He actually follows me into the pantry and is desperately impatient for this to be put down in front of him. He races to his bowl, something he has never done. I don't think I will be trying any other brands now I have found this one
on 13 February 2015
was a brilliant deal at the time and I just wish I had bought a half a tonne of the stuff for my two big great danes. They appear to thrive on it and I would have bought a lot more if available at the price. Now I am on to working dog food ( excludes VAT) and it still costs more cash and carry than Arkwrights from this supplier. Well done them.
on 28 July 2013
This was a first time buy .
as our dogs are fussy eaters we thought we would give it a try .
They were not that keen on it ,even if added gravy they still were having to be coaxed into eating it .
sorry we will not buy this brand again
on 26 April 2013
This is great for my dog and a really good price with free delivery so this is a no brainer 5 Stars.

See one answered question