Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg

on 24 January 2014
Not the best dog food but my dogs eat it and only buy due to price. Would reckonment for saving some money but dont think it is good long term.
on 24 January 2015
Not a good feed for dogs, full of carbs.
on 31 July 2014
Ita ok but doesn't suit my dogs tummy
on 11 April 2016
Just bought this for our 1 year old fussy eater poor digestion greyhound poss. cross collie from the off he had nose to bag and the product did not fail his expectations as he wolfed down the food like his last meal the fact that he gets constipation from time to time was a extra bonus that you can add water to moistern the morsels the delivery was fantastic and quick too our dog adds A decent crunch and just the right bites makes him very happy.
on 7 February 2016
I discovered this product during a random search and decided to give it a go for my German Shepherd.
He's always been really fussy when it comes to eating but he doesn't appear to have a problem with this, so long as I change the mix with Arkwright's Beef version from time to time.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to feed you're dog, this would be it and I would recommend it over common cheap brands that you find on store shelves.
on 27 December 2015
BLOODY GOOD OUR DOG LOVES IT SHE IS A NEWFOUNDLAND X ST BERNARD WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANY DOG OWNER
on 29 April 2015
dog loves it price is great
on 8 May 2014
Great food for our boxer with a sensitive tummy and is a quarter of the price of the james welbeloved! Delivery spot on too.
on 16 July 2014
My dogs not that fussed.
on 9 July 2015
I have tried soooo many dog biscuits for my 8 month old malamute. She seems to be a very fussy eater. She was on several £50 food bags per month and she went off it, wasting so much money. I bought this thinking she would be the same but she loves it and it is so much cheaper, meaning I can buy her more toys and treats haha! :) very happy and will be buying again! :)