Style: British Lamb|Size: 12.5 kg|Change

on 17 July 2012
Product arrived very quickly, well packaged and much sooner than expected.

I have used this product before but find it very hard to locate locally, so having it delievered for the same price as shops, meaning no fuel costs or pre-ordering, is ideal.

My 5 year old black labrador has been troubled with skin problems for a long time. He is very itchy, suffers from wet exzcema and allergies with very dry skin. This is the only product i have found that stabilizes his condition and doesnt cost the earth. Since using this food food, his coat has regained it's shine.

An affordable dog food that does what it says on the tin with no hidden nasties in the ingredients. Fast, efficient service. Excellent all round.
on 31 October 2016
I have bought this several times and after trying my dogs on other complete dog foods I will stick to this. I have a 6 year old pug and an 18 month old springador. The pug has a sensitive stomach and the springador is a fussy eater. Both wolf this down and seem to love it, they look in fantastic health, they both have glossy coats, so shiny we get comments on how good they look when we're out walking, they both have fantastic clean teeth, have lots of energy but none of the hyperactivity some gods give them and to put it politely their bowel habits are normal! I won't ever try another complete dog food, I can't recommend this highly enough and it's low price is a bonus, we use a bag approximately every three weeks
on 22 July 2011
The best dog food by far for dogs with or without sensitive digestive systems. My rottie/collie was on this since 1 year old after suffering gastric flu. Lived to 12 1/2 with no tummy issues. I now have 2 rottie/collie crosses one with a sensitive tummy and one ok. Now almost 18 months old and after trying various dry foods from cheap to expensive, this one has proved yet again to be the best. Highly recommended for all dogs.
on 28 August 2014
if you have a dog who has a sensitive stomach as my deerhound has i would really recommend that you try this food before you are conned by your vet to pay over 3 or 4 times to buy a brand that they stock in their practice.
on 12 January 2012
We have a greyhound and this is the only food we have found that agrees with her tummy!! Great value and love the fact it gets delivered straight to my door!!
on 22 November 2016
Very speedy delivery & a lot cheaper than local suppliers without the hassle of carrying it home.

I have a border collie, some foods have made her itch in the past. I have found that all varieties of this food suit her well, no itching and her coat shines.

This definitely suits my very active dog
on 1 June 2013
I have a St Bernard who not only had a sensitive tummy but was fussy as well! I'm on our 3rd bag of burgess sensitive and she loves it. No more mess and no more fuss, she gets excited at meal times. Like others I had tried many other dogs food from cheap to very expensive and this one is the best.
on 11 August 2016
I have an 18 month Golden Retreiver and he munches this all down and licks the bowl clean. No smelly farts or loose BMs and he's as snappy as ever.

I found the turkey flavour kibble tends to crumble and the last few bowls are pretty much powder, but the Lamb flavour seems to have firmer pellets which don't crumble. I'll probably stick with this flavour from now on.
on 25 November 2011
This is the only thing i have found for my 2 huskies that doesnt agrivate their sensitive digestion. No more runny poo, rumbling stomachs and fasting, and they really like the taste, especially when a little warm water is added first to make a gravy. For added doggy pleasure, use frozen pure minced meat easily sourced by Pets At Home as a mixer.
on 14 July 2013
This is an excellent pet food, readily available in all other pet food stockists for £7 or less (currently £5 in a well known pet store) .... not sure why Amazon have lied over rrp and are charging double to everyone else .... especially as they have known for last 2 weeks!!!

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling