on 28 February 2016
very and useful in car arrived on the said thanks
on 19 May 2011
I bought this to charge my i pod which it does quicker than the i pod charger,i cant understand some of the reviews that say it wont work in their cars it is after all a cigi lighter plug in, maybe they need to clean their lighter socket contacts ,Ive used it in at least 9 vehicles & it works first time every time
on 20 April 2016
Very useful have it in car at all times
on 27 December 2014
ok
on 22 August 2011
Found this product very satisfactory. It was delivered quickly, very good value, easily stored and works a treat when i need to charge my iPhone 4 in the car. A simple device which i can't fault.
on 18 May 2012
This is a fabulous item. I bought one a year ago & use it everyday to charge my iphone 4, and it still works fine. I bought another one last week for my wifes 3gs & it also works fine. Nice compact size & well built.
Highly recommended.
on 3 January 2013
I have plugged my USB cable in this car charger but it doesnt charge my I-phone. I was very disapointed as I use my I-phone as a Sat Nav but my phone ran out of battery half way home as the Lupo USB 'Bullit' doesn't work as described. Luckily I did actually know where I was going.

Zoe.
on 1 June 2011
This has gone to the bin. It does not do what it is advertised for and my iPhone 4 was not charged at all.
Save your money for better products
on 17 January 2015
Brilliant Product, Small Compact but works perfectly So much My whole family owned one now
on 26 March 2013
Does what it says though my iphone keeps telling me its not an official charger for my phone and rejects occasionaly.