Customer reviews

100 Hits Presents - Kids Party Karaoke
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 September 2017
My daughter wont stop playing this, would have been nice if there were a few more modern hits that my seven year old recognises.
on 11 July 2017
grand children like dancing to it
on 16 December 2012
This is too fast not very well suited to a 6 year old and my daughter is a good reader
on 7 January 2011
Bought this for my 6 and 3 year old daughters. They can sing the nursery rhymes and party songs on last 3 CDs on their own and thoroughly enjoy it. On the first 2 CDs my eldest girl doesn't recognise too many of the songs. Great to sing along to for the whole family
on 6 January 2011
Got this for my 6 year old and it has a good range of popular music that the kids recognise and some nursery songs and traditional favourites. Good value for money. Only words show on the screen though, no graphics.
on 24 August 2010
Good value and variety. 5 CDs: 2 with pop songs (lyrics I think appropriate for children although not listened to all of them), 2 with nursery rhymes/children's songs, 1 with film songs.
on 5 January 2011
This is a great CD if you are just after the music for lots of great childrens songs...but if you are trying to get your children (mine are 4 and 6 years)to sing along to the tunes it's not the one for you...unless your children are speed readers or exceptionally eloquent! Most songs are very very fast, too fast even for me to keep up.
Pity as the content is great.
on 17 February 2014
I ordered this item as a christmas gift to partner a karaoke machine. Gud mixture of songs. My 3 year old loves it.
on 14 December 2010
Good value for money...but I wished I'd read the last review..because I know my 10yr daughter will only use 1 or 2 of the CD's out of the 5, but she will still have fun...
on 29 January 2011
Item exactly as described.Slow delivery,as payed extra for first class postage to arrive no later than 30th dec but arrived well into jan. Not much good for new year party. Received refund for postage.