TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 December 2012
I got this as a secret Santa, to satisfy a director at my company no less!

This was perfect. Yes, the shape of the packaging was a bit obvious, but there were plenty of sweets for the price, the packaging was nice and traditional and the sweets themselves were more than satisfactory!

A bargain all round - recommended seller - I shall be coming back for more!

Note - I purchased this item when it was priced by a marketplace seller at £9.99 inclusive of postage. If you are being charged more, I would suggest you shop around a little.
on 1 February 2013
Bought these for my father, who is quite the fan of jelly babies. I have to say, they are the best jelly babies I have ever eaten! A great little treat. Delivery was quick and faultless.
on 9 March 2014
Bought for my husband for Valentine's day. A change from chocolates or socks! He was a bit shocked by the amount of jelly babies but soon got over it and enjoyed every last one.
on 13 November 2014
Jar not as large as anticipated for the price. Jelly Babies not original. Jar not sealed and looked cheap. No label on the jar as advertised. Disappointed!
on 1 March 2013
I bought these for my mom she is partial to a jelly baby or two,she said they where nice,so i think she enjoyed them........((
on 29 November 2013
Was expecting a much larger tub for the price and was not even the origanal jelly babies . Very disappointed .
on 20 February 2015
Sweets were ok, just had a concern that when the product arrived the jar was not sealed down.
on 12 December 2014
This was a present and it was received happily. Good value too.