on 26 October 2015
I've probably bought 50 pairs of these over the years. Wash great. Keep their colour and shape. I only throw them away as I'm a bit OCD and like to refresh my wardrobe on a regular basis. And even I don't look too bad with just these on. No, I'm not going to make you see a photo, just take my word for it...
on 18 October 2014
As I expected from "Jockey", a quality product. The fabric is very soft and firm, which makes the briefs comfortable to wear. I found the sizing to be good; a snug fit, but not too tight, so I didn't feel as though I was sitting in a catapult. Plenty of support, but comfortable. Pleasing look. I would happily recommend.
on 18 November 2016
Excellent pants, comfy & very supportive, the only reason i haven't given them 5 stars is that in comparison to Lapasa, they're a little more expensive, also, subjectively I think they have slightly less room than my old pairs.
on 15 July 2013
This underwear is very good quality and provide good support.

well, i would have like if the price was not so high but as the old saying goes , you get what you pay for.

so, i am not unhappy , and besides, having five or six of these underwear, you wont have to buy any more because they are good quality, and this is the bottom line.

I have nothing but love for these items

so, it's a 5 star for me
on 28 January 2018
always good
on 2 December 2017
Ok good thank you Craig
on 19 July 2017
Great product and good service
on 14 August 2017
Purchased for my husband. He loves them.
on 21 March 2017
Just what I needed
on 20 June 2016
Very comfy to wear & supportive keeps everything in it's place sorted.