Customer reviews

on 12 July 2016
I have two of these on my pram I wouldn't be able to carry anything without this
These strong buggy clips are very good quality and helps me carry my weekly shopping on the pram with my baby In the pram
It is made out of metal and good quality would not bend and very handy to have on prams
on 11 June 2015
Why did I not know about this little gadget sooner?! Fab, makes Supermarket trips with a twin stroller so much easier now. Very happy.
on 28 June 2017
convenient, flexible, sturdy very happy customer Do not care about other people is how to evaluate this product, to buy for and bring you to see the benefits of the product is the best.
quality product Great Product very happy with it arrived on time will definitely buy again. I would recommend to my friend.
on 2 March 2011
I first bought the 'buggy buddy' and it did not fit my concord buggy - the handle being too thick. So had a look around and this smart stroller buggy clip is a lot bigger and wider so can fit around the handle and sit comfortably on the handle, allowing me to load it up with bags so i have 2 hands to steer!
I do know that my handle is quite thick, but the alternatives would not fit at all, so this is great and would probably fit most buggies. I would definitely recommend!!
on 18 August 2011
I bought this to go on a full handle bar buggy as I was used to hanging bags from the handles of my previous stroller. Found it so useful that I bought a second. Good size, light weight but strong. The foamy cover to the one end of it protects the buggy bar from denting. Brilliant product, great price!
on 5 September 2010
This is a fantastic item. No more struggling with bags! I'm going to buy another.
on 9 June 2011
excellent gadget and a total life saver,i use it on my quinny to secure my handbag and on supermarket trolly.Gives you back your hands and also peace of mind as it makes bags so much harder to steal if you turn your back for a minute.
on 30 June 2012
This is excellent... Easy to use and brilliant value for money too. It's so handy for shopping bags. I would really recommend it.
on 27 July 2012
Purchased this for my Phil & Teds Explorer as it has a closed handle bar. The Buggy Clip is bigger than I expected but does the job nicely (I was fed up of tying carrier bags to the handle!) and has the added bonus of making me a bit more comfortable leaving my handbag on the buggy whilst in the park etc. as it would be harder for someone to snatch.
on 17 July 2011
I bought 2 of this clips to hang as shown in the picture but unfortunately they don't keep in place, but I use them now to keep my changing bag in place when I put it in front part of the pushchair right on top of the front wheel, since my bag has some hooks that I can hang in the clips. So they are useful but not for what I bought them for.