on 23 September 2017
Yum
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 March 2017
Fab, takes me back. Great best before date so I can use them for my wedding in June. Great nostalgia and price!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 February 2014
Exactly like the ones you had as a kid, and a bag so big it could (and should) last you for weeks. Unfortunately, they are so moreish this is not the case.
on 11 July 2012
Had not tasted these for many, many years. Got an idea to put out a sweets table at a recent party and it turned into a hunt for classic sweets. Kilo's of Shrimps, Bananas, flying saucers, black jacks, fruit salads, fizzers, climpies, penny chews.... Anyway it was a big hit, kids and adults alike loved it. Quality, I have to say they tasted exactly as I remembered. It took me right back to the 60's /70's. Too many sweets and jumpers for goalposts .......
on 23 May 2015
What can one say about 2Kg of Foam Bananas. If you are buying these, odds are something in your life has recently given you cause to. For me, it was the stress of exam season.

I hope whatever troubles which lead you to bulk ordering sweets, will be swiftly resolved by their sugary goodness. And these are rather tasty sugary goodnesses to seek comfort in :)
on 12 January 2013
These are the best foam bananas I've had in years, my boyfriend bought me the 2kg pack at Christmas as he knows how much I love them but have been unable to find any decent ones for ages - they're either too hard or not banana-y enough. Well, these guys rock and will take you straight back to your childhood. Also, shock horror, I still have quite a lot left!
44 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 October 2013
Barratt Bumper Bananas are a childhood favourite of mine. These are great. Unfortunately they seem to disappear too quickly :(
on 19 May 2014
loved these really full of flavour could not stop eating these will be orderding more all gone within 2 days of opening
on 13 January 2015
There are very sweet, the bag was ripped when delivered and a lot of the sweets were broken as they are quite large.
on 21 December 2013
These are just as I remembered. These are the best bananas around. Give them ago you won't regret it Honest