on 28 July 2010
I'll Break It Down For You!

Lyric's = 4.5 *Eminem Is Lyrically Outstanding In This Album*

Flow = 4.5 *His Flow Will Blow You Away*

Basically Eminem Is Back!

This Album Is Epic And A Must Buy..
on 27 October 2010
Not sure 'The Slim Shady LP', 'The Eminem Show' and 'Lose yourself' will ever be topped, but this certainly comes close. Whilst 'Relapse' was certainly that - a relapse in quality, and 'Encore' whist great in places had a fair share of duff tracks that were just terrible - this album is a more consistently entertaining listen; whilst not every song hits the same heights and I still find myself skipping over a few, there are no 'Encore'-sized duffers here.

Savvy guest appearances, no need to mention at this stage, deftly used samples that give this album a rock feel and heartfelt lyrics that show a Eminem who is growing up and trying to be someone worthwhile on a personal level, as well as someone worthy of the adulation he amassed at the peak of his career - make this album a most engrossing, if somewhat dark, listen.

Best of all, melodically and stylistically this album shows huge strides forwards in arrangement and substance, and a willingness to experiment that Em hasn't shown since the '8 mile' soundtrack. Standout tracks include "spaceman", "25 to life", "Love the way you lie" and "Cinderella man".
on 12 August 2010
I was extremely dissapointed with the previous album and was not really going to buy this until i heard Not Afraid and i am thankful i did i have only listened to a few songs but here is review of the ones i have Heard
Won't Back Down Feat P!NK: a great song with a good beat, and of course P!NK EMINEM is back with song song although i dnt know the lyrics it is a amazing song
Going Through Changes: This song is about all the changes in Eminems life and taken from alot of personal experiences. the beat is good and lyrics speak to you if you know them
Space Bound: This song really does not mean much to me but it has a good chrous and some lyrics that will stick with me
Cinderella Man: With this song Eminem has bought my Faith back, i haven't stopped listening to this song since I first heard and wot a song.
25 to Life: I find this song a bit weak compared to other songs on the album but altogether it is abrill song
Love the way You Lie Feat Rihanna: This is probebly the stand out song on this album and i must say it is also a song that has some hunting lyrics which will stick with me for ages, Rihanna was a Amazing choice for this song as she has lived through wot she is singing about and she puts alot of feeling into the song

Overall this album is one i will be listing to till hopefully there is another one and a recommended buy
6 people found this helpful
on 30 June 2010
Ok so he's back. I have been a fan for many years but must admit the last couple of CD's were a bit dull. This is completely different, superb, Eminem at his best. He's more mature and the lyrics are unbelievably good, it will take a lot of beating. Definitely recommended. I have not stopped listening to this CD since I got it. Notable tracks The brilliant Talkin 2 Myself featuring Kobe; Going Through Changes; Not Afraid (fave at the moment); No Love featuring Lil Wayne; 25 to Life; and the catchy Love the Way You Lie featuring Rihanna. All great tracks, oh and not forgetting the You're Never Over - emotional lyrics wriiten about Proof.
on 16 July 2010
I highly recommend this album, every song on it is better than the one before apart from one or two that are not to my taste. There are a few duos which make a nice change to the usual and globaly a brilliant album.
on 4 August 2010
Got this cd a few weeks ago, already have a few of my fav songs, especially the new release with Rihanna 'Love the way you lie'
Found it very different to last few albums, like a more indepth listen to Eminem. Would definately recommend it!
on 10 August 2010
Got my hands on a copy of Eminem's new album, and its great.

He is literally a genius, and he doesn't let his fans down with his latest offering, ever single one of the songs on this album is brilliant

Eminem back to his best!
3 people found this helpful
on 20 June 2010
Eminem has recovered and evolved into something quite brilliant. On a commercial level there's no other mc's that can match eminems raw ability to light up the microphone. Anybody buying this album believing this is like the old eminem will be in for a shock, I truly believe this album holds some of em's best work. Songs like Cinderella man, almost famous, so bad just to name a thew. Upon looking at the track listings before hand and seeing who appears on the album I was a bit sceptical but the collaborations really work. Loving never back down. So yeah purchase this album if you wish to hear true mic skills, mixed in with great production. :)
on 9 November 2010
First and foremost I must say, I Don't Like Rap!! Usually. However, some of Eminem's tracks, over the years, have grown on me and his duet with Rhianna prompted me to take a listen to the album. And I love it. Eminem is the definition of an Angry Young Man and I really do think that that energy lends gravitas to his music. Explicit is putting it mildly and I certainly wouldn't buy the album for children or young teenagers but somehow it doesn't detract from the actual music. Tracks such as Won't Back Down, Going Through Changes, Not Afraid and Love The Way You Lie had me reaching to turn up the volume and become really absorbed in Eminem's convictions and passion. The collaborations and duets on this album are surprising but work extremely well, in particular Rhianna and Pink. I enjoyed the album so much I think I may have to explore his back catalogue.
on 25 November 2011
I Wasn't really keen on Relapse apart from a few songs but Eminem has really returned as king of Hip-Hop and Rap. To me the best song in the album is "Your Never Over" a song dedicated to the ;ate proof (RIP) and the song the worst is "W.T.P" but everyone has there own opinion!. I Wish people would stop saying they miss the old Eminem!, I Dont because I think he is brilliant with the new him and hope he keeps up the good work and keeps rolling in the Best Rap album each time he releases one :)!