Customer reviews

on 21 June 2017
Love, love LOVE these. I use them with for baking. I cannot stand wasting produce and with these babies you will be able to get every last bit of whatever outta that bowl. I used to use spatula's, but what's great about these compared to spatula's is that they don't have those two ridges spatulas usually have on both sides, so cleaning off stuff off of the spoon after working the bowl is a lot easier compared to a regular sillicone spatula. So all in all - Amazing product - I bought more.
on 12 April 2017
These little spoon spatulas are so useful in the kitchen just perfect for baking, they came well within the estimated time we'll packed , very happy with my purchase.
on 11 August 2017
This little spoon has the same size and flexibility as the mini silicon spatulas and is an ideal shape and size for my needs.
The reason I can't give it 5 stars is (1) because (unlike the spatulas) it is tainted by an offensive taste which seems to be a contaminant of the silicone plastic, and (2) because it is not available in the pale yellow colour that I wanted to match the other tools I have in my kitchen.
on 17 May 2017
V useful range of utensils. Can go in the dishwasher. Great for cleaning out bowls after baking etc. Bought this to replace an older one which had been savaged by our food processor.
on 5 April 2017
such good quality and design that I am in the process of replacing all my kitchen utensils with products from this range, well worth the cost
on 9 April 2017
Ordered B4 I now have quite a number of these Silicon spoons Very useful in so many ways & great value 10/10
on 31 July 2017
Great for stirring, frying, scraping out food from a saucepanI couldn't find any in the shops.
on 13 June 2017
Sad but love it - find short handle much easier to use, also great for getting everything out a jar
on 5 April 2017
This is a very good silicone spoon that is excellent at clearing out that last bit in the bowl, food processor, etcetera. Highly recommended.
on 13 March 2017