on 28 January 2014
This iPhone holder works well in the gym, I use it on the cross trainer and when using dumbells, if you twist it round to the side a bit, it is comfortable for curls. Took a bit of practice putting the phone into the case, I need to take the bumper shell off of the phone but I'm ok with it now. All iPhone controls are still accessible but need a positive touch for the front screen. Overall, a good piece of kit.
on 3 October 2013
Have used this for the last 6 months and am very pleased with the purchase. I have to take the phone out its cover to fit it in but that is no effort. Am always nervous when it rains as the hole on the top could let in water so have to keep it under my outer layer (thus the 4 *). Still recommend it as it was inexpensive and does the job. The clear plastic front is responsive to touch and have had no issues with it.
on 28 September 2014
Ive been using this for a while now - I think it's great! Had problems with other armbands being too big for my little arms but this one has Velcro all the way round so it's totally adjustable. Feels very secure and I like that the phone seals in from the back - makes it feel safer when it rains! I've washed mine a few times too just through the washing machine and it has been fine.
on 12 December 2013
I run roughly 25 - 30 km a week, and I use this armband every time. It holds the phone securely, and I never have to worry about it. I have run in rain and fog, and the phone has stayed snug and dry.

I did discover that when strapped over certain long sleeve performance shirts, the armband would slip on the fabric, but I just did it up a bit tighter. I would also say that typing for prolonged periods through the plastic cover is a slog, but then it's not designed to be used like that, so I can't really complain. Take it out and text after the run!
on 13 July 2013
bought this for my husband for fathers day from my son and we thought it was a really good idea, what I forgot was that due to my husbands work his iphone is in a very secure hard case so has to remove from that first and it is a very tight fit to get the iphone 4s into this gadget but once in its such a snug fit I doubt it will fall out, the headphone holders is just a tiny strap and again you have to push the headphones in quite tightly. My husband uses it in the gym and I think the idea is good.
on 27 January 2013
I have a case for my phone that's about 1mm thick (jelly belly case) and whilst my phone has this on, I can't use the armband as the phone won't fit. Luckily the case comes off easily, but the armband still only just takes the iPhone at a squeeze. In every other aspect it's a great product, waterproof and it fits around my arm nicely, it's just that the case is a bit tight.
on 11 October 2014
A great armband, but we did have to make a repair to it after a few weeks. It has a really handy elastic sleeve to tuck excess headphone cabling into when in use, but it was this that became faulty as the stitching started to come undone. Kept and repaired it was we liked it.
on 16 September 2011
I bought this for my son who has an Apple iPhone 4 and likes to take it with him when he goes running. The phone's controls don't tally with the holes in the armbands and he has to put the phone in upside down in order to be able to use it. He is of the opinion it is more for an iPod than an iPhone although it is billed as being for the iPhone. That said he is happy that he can use it and it is less cumbersome than carrying it with him in a pocket.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 July 2014
Love it, well worth it. I've been using for months and it's always on my arm at the gym, and is the only way to stop myself losing my phone - at gym! Not forgetting the most important feature of it being hands free and listening to my choice of music whilst I exercise.
on 4 August 2011
This fits the iPhone4 [remove your bumper if you have one] perfectly.
It is fantastic for running, walking, dancing or generally having a sing about with iTunes!!
Its lightweight and doesn't move when your running.

Really fantastic buy I'm so pleased with it. Thank you.

Service was excellent and fast.

Highly recommended.