on 1 February 2017
Pretty good arm support for running. The phone fits in pretty tight, which isn't a bad thing but can be quite tricky to squeeze in.

The strap holds pretty well, or at least as well as others (more expensive) like this I have tried. It tightens to pretty much whatever tension you require. A rubber inner piece would have been nice to help assist with grip, but not essential.

Overall I like this armband holder. Its cheap and does as well as others of a higher price bracket did.

One issue was that on mine at least the screen fogged up a bit and had droplets of condensation on the inside, but not too annoying overall.

I would purchase again now that I have tried it a few times.
on 8 February 2013
This worms fine, it does its job fine. If I jog it gets a lot of condensation but I assume that's normal
on 19 March 2011
Bought this product and used it a couple times now. Its simple and effective, allows control of the phone while beneath the plastic screen. arm band is secure, no slippage while jogging. Cant ask for any more!
on 12 January 2012
I bought this as it has a part to store your headphones when not in use, however the elastic is so tight that it is very difficult to feed the wires through. Also, not a major issue, the + and - are the wrong way round, ok for an item costing a few quid but as this is £11 I would expect more.

Overall the rest works well and the phone is snug in the case.
on 9 May 2011
1. The case itself is so tight fitting. You have to take your phone out of its ordinary case first - even if it's one of the slim ones.

2. The strap is far too short. Even as a guy I don't have massive arms, but I can barely get the strap around my bicep, and it becomes much too tight during workouts.

3. The elastic cable tie is far too tight and is unusable. I end up looping the earphone cable around the unit to control the length.

4. The volume icons are the wrong way up (seriously!) - the opposite way they are pictured in the product!

Basically, this might work for long duration single activites, but it is awful for the gym, where I at least, want to slip my phone as simply as possible into an "armband", and adjust the length cable between different exercises. This thing quickly becomes annoying.

I guess the fact that this is called a "jogging armband" should have given it away - I didn't think it would be that literal!
on 8 February 2012
I bought 2 of these, one for my other half and one for me. her one has worn out... the Velcro no longer sticks after about 3 months of use - im a big guy - 18 stone and i cannot get the strap to fit around my upper arm its way to small..
on 18 June 2013
I'm a little disappointed with this. I generally stay away from cheeper items, so when I searched for armbands for IPhone I ignored the ones less that £8 I figured that for £10 it must be Ok. However, I was wrong. First the stitching isn't great, and the + and - signs printed on the cover are the wrong way around. my biggest complaint is that I specifically looked for one that could hold the wire when headphones not in use or to take up some of the slack. The picture clearly shows a strap for such a purpose, but it is far too tight to get the lead in.

I haven't used it yet so can't confirm what others are saying about it falling off.
on 6 August 2012
I have recently bought an iphone 4s and basically wanted to map my runs and listen to music and all that goes with it!!! The phone fits like a glove into the armband and the screen is easy to operate through the plastic.....all in all very functional!! However, if you enjoy a workout or two and your biceps are a modest 16" and above, then leave this product alone you will be wearing it on your forearm or carrying it in your hand!!!!!
on 27 September 2012
I bought think since it explicitly said it would work with the iPhone 4.
While the iPhone does fit (albeit with an odd fit, that seems to leave slack on the screen, but be tight to the sides) the lock button marking is next to the volume controls on the left, and the headphone jack is on the bottom right.
I've not seen an iPhone 4 *or* and iPod Touch with that design (yes, the headphone jack is on the bottom for the touch, but the lock button isn't on the top left). Even if I rotate the phone, so none of the marked areas for controls match, the headphone jack still isn't flush to the hole in the arm band.

Useless to me with my iPhone: no access to controls, using the touch-screen is cumbersome, and there's no way to reach the headphone jack.
on 26 December 2010
I used this armband twice. I have a slim upper arm and the first time the armband fell off. I was lucky to catch my iPhone before it hit the ground. The second time, I had to keep tightening it up so that the armband didn't slip and I ended up with a friction burn! The material is bulky and I was so disappointed that I sent it back!