Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 22 October 2014
GOOD VALUE
on 3 February 2013
Met all my expectations. They are the best straighteners I've ever had and a bargain! I would recommend them to anyone
on 8 January 2013
I was looking for a very good straightener and I find it really the best for myself in this price. Go for it! :)
on 25 February 2013
very good product high quality I am very happy I would recomend it to everyone and the price is good indeed
on 28 July 2014
Great - works a treat.
on 19 May 2011
This must be great value for money and it does the job, At a fraction of the price of some of its rivals
on 4 September 2014
fab fab fab
on 4 September 2014
Good and fast delivery
on 5 September 2011
Although I had to return my pearl remington hair straightener to amazon due to a tiny scratch on the floating plates, I bought it else where. This not only is a smart item, but also looks very very pretty. I'd never fall for one heat setting 230C (like ghds have). What I love about this item is the various heat settings & fast heat up time (10-15 sec) and a beep when it's ready to use, the digital display looks smart, it has an easy locking mechanism, in all it's a very smart design. I recommend to purchase this item, you won't regret for sale price!
on 2 January 2013
Very difficult to add a review for this item. I bought these as my other ones packed in after 4 yrs of much use.I was amazed how wonderful they were, they slid thru my hair like silk,i absolutely loved them. They heated up like lightening,and did a fantastic job.....for 13 mths!!!!Then that was that! I put them on and they lit up as normal, but didnt bleep when the temprature had been reached, when i felt them they were clock cold! I was fuming, as they are not the cheapest straighteners in the world. They have never worked since and as the 12mth guarantee was out i was stuck with a useless piece of kit. SO to summerise...probably the best straighteners i have ever used WHEN they were working!!