on 10 February 2011
What can I say, an absolute must for any die-hard Me-To-You enthusiast. The addition of the heart-shaped section in the centre of the puzzle is an interesting variation for any jigsaw puzzler. The puzzle is typical Ravensburger quality so should offer good longevity. The pieces fit together well.
on 13 September 2011
My 7 year old daughter - and her dad - needed a challenge. I chose this as I hoped it would be a bit girly whilst also being a challenge. It certainly was that; the colour is very difficult with most of the puzzle being shades of purple/gray. It requires good light. Perhaps this made it a bit too tricky for her - but her dad liked it!
on 2 May 2011
We bought this for my 9 year old daughter last christmas. She loves the picture but the colours are all so similar she needed quite a bit of help. This was fine for us as it was time spent together during the holidays. I would guess it would be ideal for a 10 - 11 yr old to complete by themselves.
on 20 May 2012
Beautiful puzzles, fun to put them together. I bought them for my newborn son's room and they make a lovely wall decor. I would definitely recommend them.
on 7 April 2013
I just got the puzzle yesterday, earlier than I thought. It looked really hard at the start because it has very different shapes and sizes of the pieces but I finished it in about 5 hours. It looks awesome and I love it! I recommend it to anyone who likes puzzle wants a challenge.
on 15 January 2013
Arrived quickly and bought for christmas hence delay in reviewing item - looks cute i'm sure my children will love doing it on a rainy day
on 9 January 2012
it is hard to do the puzzle it taken me ages to do and ive still not fnished the jigzaw cos theres different size jigzaw pieces
on 11 January 2012
Thia is such a very pretty puzzle, unfortunately because there is effectively a heart shaped puzzle inside a normally rectangular puzzle, and becuase of the shape of the heart puzzle, its quite tough for a cild to do without adult help.
on 24 August 2014
A lovely picture. My daughter loved it.
on 21 July 2014