Customer reviews

on 27 August 2013
Great product. This was a very good product and came exactly as was described. Would be happy to purchase it again. Thanks.
on 23 February 2015
Great selection of items. My son loved it for his birthday.
on 28 January 2016
Great party pack. My son is going to love it. Cheers
on 16 April 2013
Everything we needed for an Octonaut party, my son (3yo and a huge fan) loved it all - especially the flag.
on 20 December 2014
great value product
on 30 November 2013
This is a super package. All the products are well made and made the Octonauts themed party we threw for our son look great. The table cloth has been on our table for over a week as it was so popular with our little lad, and is still holding up rather well. I suspect it may be on till Christmas! The flags are very cute and were lots of fun for wee ones. The happy birthday banner, while not being Octonauts themed, is great and can definitely be used again. I would happily purchase this again should we throw another Octo party.
on 5 April 2015