Customer reviews

on 6 July 2016
Arrived quickly, did the job well. A few bags were poorly glues att he base and I had to fix them with a little tape to make sure they stayed together - so a bit of poor manufacturing / quality control, however, it was a very minor issue and the bags, for the price paid, can't really be much better value for money.
on 2 August 2017
Order in advance. I ordered before 9am, was told despatched within 4 hours (which is when money is collected). Arrived 5 days later. It's a paper bag, good colour. But to be honest wished I hadn't bothered as party has been and gone. Bags still on the side. Like I say, order well in advance, as chancing it will not work as I found out.
on 4 August 2017
Arrived quickly via Amazon. However the bags were all stuck together. Two were completely unusable once separated. The others were usable but had spots on them where they had ripped, so didn't look as smart as I hoped. Didn't have time to return as I needed them two days after they arrived, but would not purchase again.
on 19 July 2017
Nicely packed in 12's although a bulk purchase should be a lot cheaper. I was disappointed at how lightweight they were hoping for something heavier. These might only be 70gm. However, for the purpose they are sold, as party bags, probably OK. For my purpose though, too light.
on 24 July 2017
Perfect size for party bags and contain more space than a standard plastic party bag. Easy to customise with pens or stickers etc. No problems with the quality and held together well when fillled.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 May 2016
These bags are great and come in several different colours. We personalised them for the party with a printed label. They looked really great and the children enjoyed something that looked different to the normal little plastic affairs.
on 3 August 2016
I used these party bags to create minecraft creeper designs for my sons minecraft party!
You can either use black stickers or in my case I just cut black card to make the creepers faces!
review image
on 11 March 2017
Bought these for Hubby's special birthday party. Had to be gold to match the balloons etc at the restaurant. Wanted them for guests to take home birthday cake - just the job!!
on 22 November 2016
Bought these for my son's homemade advent calendar. Alternating with green bags. Perfect amount in packs of 12. Great for party bags too!
Can't wait until December!
on 22 November 2016
Bought these for my son's homemade advent calendar. Alternating with red bags. Perfect amount in packs of 12. Great for party bags too!
Can't wait until December!