on 4 January 2012
Absolutely fantastic product. My daughter has had hours of fun & it has brought back many happy childhood memories of playing with my own sylvanian families. Like other reviewers though I agree the vase & flowers are too fiddly
on 17 January 2012
This lounge furniture is ideal for the Sylvanian families to rest and chat in. All the families fit in the chairs perfectly and look comfortable
on 27 December 2011
Great little set for any little house. My children had it for Christmas and are very happy with it, however the flowers to go in the pot on the table are very poor. In fact i have removed them to the bin. Simple set.
on 5 February 2011
I bought this set for my Grand-daughter who loves the Sylvanian toys. She thinks it's marvellous, though I was a little disappointed with the vase and flowers. The vase, as it is so small, was lost within a few hours and the flowers fell apart. Would have been better if they were a solid and complete item. Still, the sofa etc is now installed in her little house and she loves playing with them.
on 7 December 2012
Nothing particuarly amazing about a three-piece and table. For some reason Epoch thinks it will add to play value for us to have to put the heads of the flowers onto the stalks ourselves, and for it to be terribly easy for those flowers to fall off again.

Still, nearly all the living-room sets have a fireplace, and if I wanted to furnish my Highfields living room without an extra fireplace, this beautifully coloured set was just as good a choice as any.
on 14 November 2013
Just wish i was three again. So sweet my little neice will be delighted with this set. Arrived in perfect condition.
on 22 April 2013
LoVELY SUITE ONE BIG PROBLEM THE DAISIES IN THE VASE THE HEADS WILL NOT STAY ON AT ALL.HAD TO REMOVE THEM BECAUSE IT IS NOT WISE TO LEAVE THEM WITH MY 2 YEAR OLD GRANDSON WHO ALSO LOVES TO PL,AY WITH HIS SISTER
on 21 February 2011
this is a lovely sofa the patten is amazing and it will look really nice to tie a living room together it will look lovely in the regency hotel e.g
on 14 October 2012
I have already purchased the Sylvanian Families Daisy Cottage which came with a few bits of furniture. I purchased the sofa and armchairs to build upon what was already there and to make it more fun for my Granddaughter to play with. I am new into buying the Sylvanian Families products and I have found they are excellent value for money. The more you buy the more fun and imagination a little one can have.
on 22 March 2013
This is the last Sylvanian item I purchased and every time I come to the conclusion what a total rip off this brand is. Fortunately I bought it hugely discounted.
One of the chairs was defective - the fabric of the seat was not sewn/glued on one side.
The flowers and little pot - the flowers have to be assembled, all six of them and tend to constantly fall off. Seems cute on the picture but will get lost easily.
We have a mice family and once you put the figures in sitting position their legs come so apart that they do not fit onto the seats of the chairs.
The sofa is nicely cushioned but that is why again our figures can not sit - the figures are so light that the cushion will not level and they can not stay in place.