on 5 February 2012
Good toy for little ones and their make belief minds. Elephants are durable and so cute. Clothes can come off as well.
on 28 October 2012
Much loved by my granddaughter . Placed in amongst her collection , and played with regularly !! There is room for more little creatures .
on 23 November 2012
These are so cute and absolutely loved to bits by my niece, they arrived quickly, were well packed and an ideal stocking filler.
on 2 April 2013
Love these twins and their different positions. As there's two of them you don't get a crib or bottle but still.....
on 21 February 2011
I ordered these for my 7yr old daughter and she has not stopped playing with them.
The delivery arrived within 2 days and well protected.
I would definitely recommend this seller.
on 7 January 2013
Very cute and we bought them to go with the family of elephants for our 7 yearold who was desparate to have som Sylvanian family products like her friends. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product
on 24 December 2011
The Sylvanian Families Twin Elephant babies are super cute, I brought them for my niece to go with a Sylvanian Families Nightlight Nursery, they go well with it and she likes them.
on 30 November 2012
This is part of a christmas present to be slipped inside the Hello Kitty slippers. The whole Sylvanian family is too cute for words. Might get some for myself aged 65!
on 28 September 2013
My daughter loves her Sylvanians. She was very pleased when these arrived and has had hours of fun playing with them. Recommended. High quality product and good value.
on 3 March 2013
My grandaughter just loves sylvanian families. This has been added to her large collection which she very much still enjoys playing with. She is eight years old.