Customer reviews

on 5 May 2013
Wow! Some great hard to find songs on this great double CD as well as some massive UK #1's. All coming at an incredible price. You couldn't ask for more. I'm putting a picture of track listings so you can make your own mind up. I love it!
review image
on 17 August 2015
Great compilation with some difficult to find tracks - I have been looking for 'Knocked it Off' by B A Robertson for some time, so I could have a digital version that I could rip to m3p format for I-pod & Mp3 player - finally found it. Some good other tracks from a great decade too - some rarely seen on other CD's or available in digital format and for a great price too! Great buy!
on 28 April 2015
good cd but not what i expected but thats due to myself.
on 12 February 2016
Just love it.
on 30 January 2015
good
on 27 November 2012
This is clearly a disc populated by the poorer hits of the '70s. Some decent acts; T Rex being one but do we really need to hear 2 BA Robertson tunes!?!