on 11 March 2013
I was initially very sceptical as to the use of this product but with a house move coming up and a lot of heavy objects to move I decided to give them a go. They proved to be invaluable and we wouldn't have coped without them. Simply loop the carry strap under the object and centre and then attach the shoulder straps at the appropriate fixing point - the length can be adjusted in approx 5 inch steps, which allows you to adjust for differences in height between each lifter and allows you to select a comfortable height to carry the object, for instance a tall wardrobe would be carried lower than a washing machine. Once the straps have been adjusted simply lift from the knees (keeping your back straight) and use your arms to stabilise the object. It takes a bit of practice to manage stairs as the relative lengths of the straps need to be adjusted but in general the object being lifted will slide along the carry strap and adjust itself. After the first couple of attempts it only took a few seconds to guage the correct strap length and loop in the carry straps. A very simple idea and one that allowwed us to move an awful lot of awkward heavy stuff without suffering backache the next day. I'd thoroughly recommend these
on 15 December 2013
You will wonder how you managed without them. No more painful fingers or shuffling of feet trying to carry awkward large items.
This was used to move a big range cooker and an American fridge freezer.
on 13 February 2014
Read reviews and thought I'll give it a try. Running our own courier business we have to move some heavy stuff. The first thing we moved was a 36st electric peddle organ! So we followed the instructions and bent down to lift this thing......it was so easy. My wife who is only 5ft 2in found it no trouble at all. I recommend these to anyone how has to lift heavey stuff.this makes light work of it.
on 9 May 2014
We're populating our house in France with furniture that we're taking in our box trailer. it's about 50 metres from the garage to the house and there's no way my wife & I could carry heavy furniture without these straps. It's best to raise the item a few inches on blocks or brick before lifting & then kick them out of the way once you've taken the strain, otherwise you have to bend you back whilst making the primary lift to get the item off the floor. REALLY good tool.
on 7 November 2013
I haven't even bought them yet, but feel compelled to write a review. These are idiot brilliant beyond belief. I hired a man-and-van to help me move some stuff to storage and was expecting to be a bit marginal on some rather heavy items. He got these funny straps out of the van and said "Let's give these a go". I couldn't see how they would help at all...until I stood up straight and that monster solid wood sideboard just levitated in front of me. I mean, really. These are just brilliant - howcome I've never seen them before?

Anyway, I have to go and order them now...
on 19 August 2013
MOVING SOME HEAVY FURNITURE, I FOUND THIS ITEM TO BE VERY
USEFUL. I THINK EACH PERSON SHOULD WORK TOGETHER. JUST
TAKE ONES TIME, AND PLAN YOUR ROUTE TO WHERE YOU ARE MOVING
THE ITEM TO. YES I FOUND THIS ITEM TO BE A GOOD PURCHASE.
on 29 December 2014
Moving a solid oak table down steps and up into the van was made so simple with this device. I am 5' 2", my husband 6'5" yet the uneven weight/height ratio mattered not a jot when it came to lifting, carrying and manoeuvring heavy pieces. Delighted with this purchase.
on 9 June 2014
Not exactly what I expected after seeing videos on Youtube, but fit for purpose. Seems to be rather expensive for some sewn strapping with no moving parts, but life is a learning experience. If they save a broken back, then they are cheap at have the price.
on 27 January 2016
Takes a bit of time to understand 'what goes where' but does exactly what it said on the tin - weight evenly over the shoulders. With very heavy things though be very careful to centre it properly and have your hands on the corners because if it starts to fall one way you won't be able to save it from gravity...
on 1 November 2014
Have moved large armchairs and settees with these Teamstraps and they have worked really well. As I am in my late 50s, I felt it a bit in my knees but that's cos they were very heavy items. They really are a boon when you have to move heavy stuff. Take a moment to position the straps smoothly over your back and shoulders for optimum comfort when carrying. Recommend.