Customer reviews

on 28 July 2015
I am surprised that you can still buy these negative files, as so may people have moved on from roll film to digital photogaphy. I haven't taken any film photos for about 10 years now, but I still have lots of old negatives to file away. I decided it was time to complete the task at last, and was very pleased to find that these negative files are still avalable, and are better than ever. The old paper ones that I used to use tend to get brittle with age and tear easily, but these acetate ones are easier to see through, and look as though they will last out my time! Throughly recommended for keeping your old negatives, instead of loose in a box.
on 6 October 2012
Just to clarify, these sleeves are wider than A4 so if you use a regular A4 ringbinder they will poke out of the edge slightly. They are wide enough to take three 6x7 frames, whereas some of these sleeves are exactly A4 width. Those ones will not quite take three 6x7s in a strip.

A fully loaded ringbinder of film is heavy, so I would recommend using a ringbinder with four rings to reduce strain on the eyes.
on 12 January 2016
I've not used these before, so I have no experience of other brands and so on; I do, however, have experience of using glassine (translucent paper) versions, which are far more manageable.

As much as it is a good thing to be able to see the negative in a transparent holder, the acetate carries a static charge making it very tricky to manipulate the negatives into the sleeve, sometimes resulting a damaged sleeve, or worse a damaged negative. Perhaps I am clumsy, but for my use, I prefer the glassine version.
on 24 October 2013
I would defiantly recommend this product great quick delivery the only floor I would say would be the packaging which was way to big for the item an A2 size piece of cardboard for an A4 item which enable it to rattle around and dint the edges a bit but overall a great product and would buy again.
on 6 February 2017