Price:£4.76+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 November 2013
This is a game from my childhood, so I wanted to buy it for my grandchildren. It is well made and I enjoy teaching both my daughter and grand daughter how to play.
These should be more widely used in childrens playgrounds today I think!
I am happy with the purchase and would reccommend this product.
on 19 December 2013
My 8 year old grand daughter loves this. Interaction and skills required and a competitive streak is encouraged.Friends made at playtime.
on 6 October 2013
I CHOSE THIS PRODUCT AND COMPANY AS THEY WERE BOXED AND WERE A GIFT FOR MY 7YEAR OLD GRANDSON IT LOOKED APPEALING AND AS STATED ARRIVED AS DESCRIBED ON TIME AS STATED.I PLAYED JACKS AS A CHILD AND REALLY ENJOYED THE GAME WHICH I HAD RECALLEDTO MY GRANDSON NO COMPUTER REQUIRED JUST HE AND I LEARNING TO PLAY THIS AND HAVING FUN WITH A VERY VERY GOOD PRODUCT. THANKYOU FOR YOUR WELL WORTH WHILE GOOD GAME PRODUCT
on 25 May 2014
when i looked at this web site i could not believe what i was looking at my youth.67 and not electronic /play ground /the park
any were ,i dont think our grand kids would cotton on to this silly little game .A little game called jacks DAID
on 24 July 2015
A great toy but children need to be about 10 to be able to use this toy. It is a great toy for older children. In fact our two older grandchildren are coming over tonight and I shall give it to them to play with.
on 16 February 2015
As I had these as a child I thought it might amuse my grandson. As his level of concentration is very short term and he is a bad looser didn't go down to well, but I'm sure with practice he'll just love the game, only 6 yrs old so time yet.
on 2 July 2016
Took me right back to my child hood, if I say so myself I was always good at Jacks. They are made well and also in the little bag that they always came in. Also I was very surprised at our little they cost.
on 16 May 2014
All went well; on time, right product etc. Absolutely nothing negative to say about this order. Thumbs up, keep it up!
on 20 January 2013
Bought these for my little grandson (called Jack) for Christmas. Haven't really got used to them yet but once he does I think he'll have loads of fun. Good quality and good value. Received promptly too.
on 11 November 2014
I used to play this game a lot at boarding school in the late 50's and early 60's and am delighted to find that the jacks were a good quality with weight to them which surprised me as other packs I have bought last year were too light in weight. So I'm happy and will have fun playing with the grandchildren

See one answered question