on 9 April 2014
Nothing like the picture. The adhesive that sticks it to your face is a piece of hand torn hand applied double sided tape. More like whiskers than the mustache shown in the picture.

What little hair there is, is clumped with glue and doesn't even cover the support material.
You'll look more like a 'ancient china man' than a pirate.

It did get here fairly quickly though, so you don't have to wait long to regret your purchase.

Would not recommend.
on 9 April 2012
The beard & mustache is not as full as the photograph portrays it to be. The tape attached to the back of the ''hair'' wasn't very sticky & didn't stay on long. We ended up having to use face paint instead! Wouldn't recommend to a friend.
on 23 March 2016
The set itself is good and looked great on my 6 year old but they didn't stick well from the off. I ended up sticking them on with a sensitive false eyelash adhesive and they stayed on brilliantly. I would only recommend these if you also buy additional glue or there will be literally no point in wearing it as it will fall off very quickly.
review image
on 22 September 2011
beard fell off after only being on for twenty mins not good moustache lasted one hour .the tape used not strong i was upset :(
on 19 August 2015
I stuck this on with eyelash glue as the double sided tape was not sticky enough. Really effective. See me wearing it in my YouTube vid https://youtu.be/mHGtAmMiExc
I have re-used it x3 now, and still just as good.
review image
on 30 March 2016
As others have said, it does not stick to your face very well at all, and it's a real pain to get the back of the tape off without ripping the whole of the tape off. I have had ~3 of these I think over the years to go with my Captain Jack outfit, every time I do have to purchase a new one as by the end of the night it tends to have fallen off. I don't mind this however as they aren't expensive (don't think I've ever had to pay more than £4) and they do a pretty decent job, although the two extended portions of the beard usually need straightening out after removing the packaging. I would recommend this but I'd also suggest you use some other method to attach it. Personally I removed the tape and used Stargazer Mastix Make-Up Glue which seemed suitable for it's price, though I'm sure any other stage glue type product would do a better job than the tape.
on 22 November 2013
great looking facial hair, works well with spirit gum, rather than the sticky tape provided. Lasts about 2 hours before needs some re-applying, but more likely to come off as a result of eating than anything else. definately worth it though!
on 9 January 2015
Used this hair for my pirate outfit and it looked pretty good. I recommend a good spirit gum to fix them on though as the sticky pads don't seem adequate. You will also be best to keep the gum with you too for on the spot fixing.
on 30 May 2013
If you're lucky enough to peel the paper covering the glue off without removing the glue, then they'll stick to your face for around ten minutes. not worth the investment unless you're willing to really commit and superglue the itchyness to your face.
on 12 January 2015
The mustache and beard are as per the picture but they don't tend to stick to the face very well. I bought this for my brother and it kept falling off to the point where he just put it in his pocket!