on 22 November 2014
These glasses are a great beach party accessory. The tropical design is fun. My 5 and 4 year olds have worn these and although the glasses are one size more for adults they wore them for at leqst an hour before taking them off. I've bought these glasses twice now, once last week and then over a year ago. The first time I ordered these glasses I ordered 2 pairs and by luck of the draw I received a pink and a green pair. This was great because I needed to dress up my daughter and eldest son at the time. Last week I re-ordered these as we were all invited to another beach party and my youngest son didn't have any glasses but a pink pair arrived. I know you can not choose the colours unfortunately so that's why I am only giving 4 stars.
on 3 October 2016
Apart from being bright and colourful and looking the part, the thing I was most impressed about was how comfortable these were to wear. As an adult I was worried they may be a little small or tight, or just dig into me, but they were really nice and comfortable to wear. My husband also wore them and said they were fine on him too. The lenses give everything a yellow-y sunny shade which was nice for us as our Hawaiian party was rather spoilt by incessant rain but at least through the glasses everywhere looked sunny :)
on 8 September 2016
I bought two pairs of these silly sunglasses for my hubby and I to wear to a beach-themed wedding reception. Needless to say, when we turned up (carrying an inflatable seagull, as you do) we were the only pair stupid enough to dress up but we did give the bride's mother a good laugh!
on 6 June 2013
product is ok although glasses are bigger than expected. Took ages to come i have ordered funky glasses of other people on amazon and have received them in the time given unlike this one! not impressed
on 30 July 2014
Great fun, very colourful, ultra kitch, better than the photos. Probably won't last that long but hey who cares its just for one party. The up side - as soon as my guests put on their "silly" glasses they relaxed and started having fun. They are the sort of product that just makes you smile.
on 16 July 2014
Glasses were as described and not expensive.. Had a good laugh with them .. Dispatched quickly.. The only down side you could not choose the colour but I ordered 2 pairs and I wanted Pink And Yellow ..and that is what they sent so I was lucky and very pleased
on 14 June 2014
Couldn't fault these fun shades. Ordered 2 pairs and got different colours which was great for mixing and matching. Very sturdily made so will get lots of use out of them. Great price and prompt delivery.
on 12 March 2013
These were ordered for a Christmas get together. They arrived on time and were well-packaged. Would recommend them again for anyone thinking of a party!
on 26 January 2013
Good quality glasses, a must for any beach party!! Quick delivery and well wrapped thanks, my son loved these glasses as did everyone else at the party
on 27 November 2013
Great fun tropical party novelty sunglasses. Some glasses are a bit flimsy but these were great and looked the part for the hawaiian themed party!