Customer reviews

The Amazing Collection - The Best Of
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 January 2011
I have quite a few Luther albums but this one had a few singles which I hadn't got. If you like Luther and you haven't already got every one of these tracks then buy it. In my mind a couple of the singles are worth the price of the full album so even if you are duplicating some then it's still worth it!
21 people found this helpful
on 26 September 2013
A tribute to one of my favourites. will continue to have his music when ever a new one is released becos i know there could b some demos out there. Any one who faults his music should go to d forest to listen to singing of the birds and insects and other creatures. bcos he will get a mixture of different disorganise tones. He lives on.
on 6 June 2014
I loved this as soon as it arrived. I knew I would -I think he has a wonderful voice and it was delivered quickly. I would recommend it to everyone who loves beautiful music.
on 30 May 2013
The CD was delivered well before the date given, it was very well packaged. I brought it for my wife for a little pressy, she was very pleased with it.
on 27 March 2013
This is just lovely, I would have no problem in recommending you, I listen to it most night
on 9 April 2014
Great album. I love it. Have been playing it in the car. He had a delicious voice, like hot chocolate.
on 24 March 2016
Easy listening and to relax with ...
on 26 December 2014
Yes, an amazing album.. Great man.
on 7 July 2013
an amazing artist I play it over and over again though I am a huge luther fan a must buy to add to your collection
on 9 December 2014