Customer reviews

Colour: Red|Change
Price:£129.99+ Free shipping

on 29 June 2017
Very very disappointed, after easily erecting this product it was up for 2 days (day we decorated with lights & bunting, Day 2 one of the metal legs has almost sheared of and collapsed the whole gazebo and as we lifted it back into position my son cut his hand on the metal - we tried to dissemble however could not due to the metal not being able to close. Tried to call the company and just on repeat answer phone, we had to pay £15.00 for this item to be crushed up and dismantled not very happy at all
on 14 September 2017
Only purchase this if you use it indoors.....
My friend and I managed to erect the gazebo very quickly. Even though it was not windy I put the guide ropes on and used long tent pegs to secure the guide ropes into the ground. I also used the same size pegs through the feet to secure the legs down.
The gazebo performed well through the afternoon keeping the breeze off my guests until one off the legs gave way after it buckled.
Yet again do not buy unless you use indoors.
on 3 May 2017
We put this up today had some rain found four leaks on the seams 3 of may not good as it said it dont leak on seams
on 19 September 2017
This is the 2nd Airwave Gazebo 4.5 x 3.0m that I have ordered from Amazon, the first gazebo was totally waterproof however I had them built next to each other over my deck for my sons 21st birthday on Saturday. The new gazebo got saturated and started to leak through but the original was fine and any rainwater just ran off as it should, other than that they are a great addition to any garden.
on 15 August 2016
Good quality construction, and good material, owned a smaller one of these gazebos that served time well. Decent size inside with good head room.
on 13 March 2013
This is the fourth time i have bought a Gazebo and i must say this is by far the best, no messing about putting poles together, and the material of the cover is so easy to fold when packing away, if i had to say one thing bad about it, it would be that it was dark in side and my garden light did not shine through the material, but on the plus side easy to put up easy to take down and was very sturdy.
on 17 November 2015
This is an excellent product - first assembly was, erm, interesting but once we figured it out it went together beautifully. Very robust, and looks amazing. Easy to disassemble. I'm very, very pleased with this.
on 17 April 2017
Good Gazebo used once only fault I had one of the nut and bold had been over threaded and did not hold apart from that all good. We did find that it took four people too erect and not two.
on 17 August 2017
good product easy to put up and down
on 29 April 2017
Lasted a day cheap ana crap don't buy