Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 8 October 2011
This mouse is as accurate as you'll need,if you want to by this for a laptop (or a desktop pc) then it's perfect!

The on/off switch located on the bottom of the mouse saves battery so you don't have to change them as often and the tiny nano usb reciever is perfect!
on 10 March 2012
Delivered on time..., this is a first class product, worked straight away when the tiny little receiver was plugged into my laptop, where the receiver can stay (if you like) and isn't in the way when the lap-top is zipped into its case. Or you can put the receiver into the mouse, underneath, where it's safely stored. The mouse has a switch to turn it off underneath, so you don't waste the battery, which is a standard 'AA' and easily replaced. Mouse works fine, responsive, on shiny surface or whatever. Wheel, right click..., just what I needed to do those complicated editing tasks. Would recommend - highly!
on 2 September 2011
this mouse is a good buy, comfortable, hand sized, and looks nice, the buttons are easy to click unlike some witch I've experience where you really have to push down hard on the button and the scroll wheel is easy to use, the reason i only gave it 4 stars is because to put the receiver away you have to remove the battery cover where unlike my old one you just press a button and a little compartment flicks up and you put the receiver in there although there is hardly a reason to put the receiver away because it is so smallMicrosoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Slate
on 13 March 2012
great mouse had it about 4 months thought battery was down as it had stopped working put new battery in no good, will have to get another possibly different make, will prepare the microsoft 3000 for the grave.
on 28 December 2011
Mouse was delivered on time and meets my specific needs perfectly. I wanted a wireless mouse as an alternative to the touch pad on my lap top. This device is smaller than a regular mouse but this is fine.
on 21 February 2013
This is a fantastic piece of equipment. i bought this for our samsung 51" smart TV as i found it too painful to use the tv remote to type the websites addresses. after i bought this and plugged the nano usb stick, i could sit on my sofa which is at a reasonable distance from where the tv is. i could use sofa, my lap and even floor carpet to work the mouse without need for a mouse pad. basically i am using this as a remote control. It is very fast and easy to work this mouse. it is definitely worth more than its cost.
on 22 January 2017
I've decided to review the best products that I've bought on Amazon in the past - and this is no exception. What may appear as the basic, standard Microsoft wireless mouse has been a highly useful and portable tool for me in everyday life :)

The mouse only requires a single AA battery to run, and a tiny USB dongle adaptor to plug into laptops, desktops, smartphones or tablets to operate wirelessly; and from past experience with this mouse, it kept running on its original battery (standard Duracell) for roughly three years before it needed a change! Keep in mind, I use this mouse as my everyday mouse for my tablet and laptop in work and home, and have accidentally left the mouse on overnight many times in those three years: so I think it's fair to say that this mouse is pretty power efficient and will not require frequent changing of batteries or USB charging like some more expensive computer mice.

I'm leaving this mouse a four star review instead of five stars, for the simple fact that the mouse is not as weighted as similar desktop mice; and so for more precise tasks such as creating artwork on a PC, or playing PC games I would not recommend this mouse as a full time option. Apart from that, this mouse hasn't failed to be an ideal and portable companion for all of my devices :)
on 9 September 2011
I just love Microsoft mice. They always just work perfectly on every computer you attach them to and this one is no exception. The new nano connectors are great because you can leave them permanently attached to a laptop without worrying about them being knocked and damaged. I used this mouse on a Macbook but it obviously works fine on a Windows machine too.
on 14 December 2013
Always a sceptic about needless wireless coms I'm not sure why I bought this. The price was good probably featured highly. However it has performed faultlessly for over a year on the same battery. It must put itself to sleep when not being moved, but wakes up instantaneously. It also has an impressive range.
I have my computer connected to the big screen TV in a room downstairs via a video splitter. I had tried controlling i-player and similar by using a mouse on a very long (20M), usb extension . Not wonderfully successful and not appreciated by the good lady of the house. This wireless mouse can be taken down to the lounge and works well on your knee or the chair arm. After a moment you can control the cursor easily and select programmes and all functions by THIS MOUSE talking to its micro dongle thingy in the front of the PC in a different room upstairs!! Well impressed.
on 20 November 2011
We're so happy with this product. We have 2 naughty cockatiel who loved to bite the cable on our previous mouse. Now without cables this isn't a problem. Very reliable product. Only issue is you have to remember to turn off the mouse when you've finished on the computer!

See one answered question