Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 July 2017
A replacement for a disc that stopped working and that I couldn't bear to be without.
on 13 December 2014
Beautifully engineered take on Celtic traditions. As vivid as it gets. Scots and Irish are in good hands. It doesn't disappoint. How could it. C'mon, it's Jordi Savall. Mr Lawrence-King knows his craft no less. And the other fella? Frank McGuire makes his own instruments. Off you go, flippin' critics. Go and learn how to enjoy the music you listen to! Listen with your hearts - not your reading glasses!
on 4 July 2013
Vol. II is better than vol. I. I just love this. 10 of 10. One of the best Jordi Savall on disk.
I Just LOVE it. Beautiful melodies. The Celtic folk music, is som of the best folk music.
If you are a Celtic music lover should buy this, other also. !!!!!! Better than the norwegian folk-music.
I am from Bergen i Norway. Better than the NORWEGIAN folk-music.!!!!!
on 11 June 2013
I am a lover of both classical and folk musical styles and this fabulous album meets all my expectations. I became aware of the music of Jordi Savall when I heard some tracks on a classical music station and wanted to hear more. I have played the album endlessly since receiving it both for myself and for friends and they, too, have loved it.
on 15 March 2014
Jordi Savall is a pure genius with this instrument and a true musician who is more versatile than anyone I have ever listened to.
This particular CD is something I will never tire of no matter how much I listen to it and is a wonderful addition to my diverse collection of music.
on 18 September 2013
This is a fantastic selection of Celtic melodies played by world wide known players. when you like this type of music, this is really a must have
on 23 August 2015
Wonderful and heart-filling music! I really enjoyed the Celtic Dialogues concert with Jordi Savall in Edinburgh earlier this month!
on 13 June 2015
Nice selection of traditional Celtic music brilliantly played by Savall and others. Rather better than Volume I in my view.
on 25 January 2013
A superb record--I never would have believed that traditional Scottish and Irish fiddle music could be played on a viol. If you like traditional music, buy this disk!
on 1 December 2013
Item arrived on time.
I love this album. Very good selection of celtic music.Once again, I'm not disappointed by Savall.