on 28 January 2017
This is a great game . It actually makes leaning maths fun ! Yes you hard right it does . The Junior Maths Trainer DS game combines maths training with lots of adventures packed storyline set in an a fun animated world. Great all round game to get your children's brains working and leaning at the same time - Bonus !! My children enjoyed playing this game .
on 7 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter, it's very similar to all the online teaching games, however the frustation of trying to get the answer accepted by the game is too great to bother with. The game times out while you are trying again and again and again to get it to accept the digit that you have to write in with the stylo. It needs a software update as we are not robots and cannot always do a perfect number '8'!
on 10 April 2015
Good ds game to help practice maths skills. Bought this when my daughter was around 6 and a half and she found some of it too hard to start with (she is very good at maths for her age). However I would say that she has grown in to it well, and now at 8 is finding it great fun, and manages the tasks. Tasks completed to a certain level win you parts for an aeroplane. background is some mice trying to beat a baddy.

Has addition, subtraction, missing number, maze type games.
on 7 February 2018
loved playing this with family
on 7 June 2014
After initial encouragement my kids love it. 9-10 yo kids use this as their extra maths homework, they love it! If you can solve simple maths problems fast enough you get airplane spare parts. You need parts to build airplane in order to escape! If you not fast enough iitially you will get much faster quickly.
Good fun for grownups too.
on 9 January 2013
i always read the review at amazon, yes they are right! for some unknown cause it did not let you pass the level??!even me and somebody else tried it too. we tried the instruction, do it our way but what ever we do it do not let you pass after some level..so we never got the parts and my daughters were quite upset about that.
on 27 January 2015
My daughter loves maths and thought this would be perfect. Unfortunately, every time you start, you go from the beginning, so boring, boring, boring. Held her interest for less than one week.
on 14 October 2015
Bought for my neice, who struggles with her arithmetic. As it is in the form of games it does not feel like she is being taught, she loves it.
on 13 October 2015
Quite disappointed wouldt allow you to write numbers properly.Bought for niece and feel bad as she won't be happy.
on 20 March 2013
Bought for my daughter, she spends hours blazing through lots of different mind testing puzzles, for the hours of peace and quiet i would have paid more but amazon yet again had another bargain in this game.