Customer reviews

Price:£10.10+ Free shipping

on 22 November 2012
The wig arrived quickly but upon opening I realised why it was so cheap. It's really poor quality and had many parts where the wig had not been curled/crimped so it just hung there longer than the rest of the 'curls.' Very cheap and nasty looking.
on 1 September 2013
Was going ta a fancy dress party as Madonna. So i brought the wig to wear for the occasion. Looked very good.
on 27 March 2014
Fit is a bit wonky and it really needs to be styled in order to look somewhat realistic. However, the quality is reflective of the price, so can't complain too much about it! If you're looking for something for a fancy dress party, then it's fine. If you're looking to do drag or dress it up and look nice, it may not be suitable.
on 28 December 2013
Doesn't look like the models, no real curls just a messy frizz, the front midline is worst, I know this will always look like a wig but it didn't have to look so obviously a cheap and tacky thing that arrived appearing crushed and I couldnt get into anything like wearable even on a novelty dress up night.
on 27 February 2013
This isn't great but for the price dont think you can expect anything better. It looks much better in the picture than when it arrives. Thought if I left it out the packet for a few days it might improve but not much difference. I will still wear it to my fancy dress but might not wear it for long.
on 23 September 2014
Wig arrived in good time, prompt delivery, agree with other reviews which say the wig is flat when it arrives, but a few days opened in a warm room and it soon fluffed out. Wore it to an 80's festival and even though it rained still kept its shape well.
on 26 June 2013
This wig arrived super quick and was perfect for the 80's night we went too as it looked great as wasn't too hot or irritating as you would imagine a wig could be. I will gets lots more parties out of it!
on 8 February 2013
The nylon hair is very poor quality but I have had huge fun wearing it at fancy dress parties. I took it on holiday to Zambia and it was worn by the local waiters who got a big laugh out of it!
on 12 November 2013
It's a huge, fluffy, afro style wig and looks ridiculous, nothing like the picture. If you're going to an 80s party wearing it, people will wonder why you have 70s style hair. Very disappointed
on 7 December 2011
The wig looked great. People didn't recognize me. I bought the head sock which I think was a good idea. The wig didn't fall off even tho I have very long hair and I was dancing on the wii