on 18 November 2015
I use these in under-cupboard kitchen lights. Very small lights so needed small LED bulbs. I replaced the original 20 watt halogen bulbs with these and these give off a good warm glow. I replaced the transformer with an LED transformer, as I found that when I replaced both bulbs using the halogen transformer, they didn't work, due to the lower wattage. I bought the transformer from Amazon too and it was easy to replace and re-wire. Very pleased. Been working for about six months so I'm pleased and hope they last a lot longer.
Not as bright as the original bulb, but thats what I wanted, something that wouldn't burn my retinas out at 6am each morning!
on 29 November 2012
Slightly cooler and dimmer than the G4 it replaced but good. I bought one of these as an experiment. Luckily it fits my fitting physically (I had read there was a risk it wouldn't). I have it installed in a row of lights in the kitchen. The others are G4 halogens. If you look carefully you notice the different colour and slightly lower brightness but it certainly doesn't stand out.

So I will replace all my G4 halogens as they fail - which I expect to take until about the end of the day!
on 23 August 2011
I bought these to replace G4 halogen bulbs in my caravan and they are excellent. The halogen bulbs became extremely hot and at one point the made the cover of a book left under the smoke. These LED bulbs have cured that problem. Thoroughly recommended
on 5 February 2013
I bought these small (minute) bulbs to put in the kitchen fittings, where there was not much space for a bigger bulb... they had to compete with 20 watt lamps, (they are 1 watt) and they did with so much ease, that I bought one more to replace the last halogen lamp. They should fit in anything!
on 3 July 2012
I bought this as an alternative to the tungsten bulbs which don't seem to last very long. If anything they are brighter and the colour of the light is comparable. The bulbs are very shallow so fit in the light fitting - a cooker extractor hood - without any problem. Highly recommended.
on 29 January 2013
i wanted an LED replacement light for a halogen unit i already had and this item was just what I wanted.
It was an amazingly low price but of excellent quality and it works perfectly. I would definitely recommend this seller.
on 15 May 2011
Used these to replace six down lighters, produce a very nice clear light. They're about equivalent to 10W G4 bulbs (slightly dimmer). All in all excellent replacements!
on 7 October 2012
One I bought flickers slightly for the 1st ten minutes but apart from that they are still going strong.
Equivalent to a 10W capsule. The warm colour is ok.
on 29 June 2015
I bought these LED lights in replacement for the little 10W/20W Halogen capsule types for the cooker hood since they constantly used to fail. Hopefully I no longer have to replace them for the lifetime of the cooker - remember although manufacturers, quote 50,000 to 70,000 hours for LED lamps, none of them really know how long then will last as it is all extrapolated data from the tests that they have carried out on them over a very short period. But hey it should be a long time!

I was disappointed with the light output (a bit yellowish), not as white as expected and not a bright as expected. I do have some Collingwood LED downlighters in the kitchen and they are absolutely fantastic. So come on Aurora up your game, get the colour temperature right, increase the light output they I may give you 5 stars!!! Note easy to fit and should save a load of future hassle.