on 2 August 2017
The oxy jet machine is a joke after you used its like you have a shower and the toothbrush you can take separate because the charge is together with the oxijet it's a joke rubbish
on 2 August 2017
Excellent product, as expected
on 10 February 2015
Great Product Great transaction
on 26 May 2012
As you would expect from Braun, the Professional Care Centre 3000 is well designed and solidly built. Some people might find the water jet tricky (and perhaps a bit messy) to use but it becomes easier - and in my opinion a lot easier than flossing. This is an excellent product and I highly recommend it.
on 1 April 2014
I agree with many of the review: the previous version was much better!
It's a great product and my dentist told me my mounth is in a good shape, but the water jet it's definitely weaker and the filter inside the water tank and inside the "head" of the jet a black ....thing appeared....kind of mold...???? very difficult to clean and not a nice smell.
I try to empty as much as I can both of them and use a disinfectant to clean.... the problem is reduced but not eliminated.
Overall, raccomended
on 6 August 2012
This Braun Product is in my opinion the best all in one product for Dental Care on the market. It appears now that the wash element and toothbrush uses are now marketed as separate units which is a pity, but for travelling it is easier to pack separate units therefore one can seethe reasons for the change.
on 29 November 2013
My existing unit developed a leak and there were no places where it could be repaired !!
I bought this later model which was not compatible with British sockets. (smaller diameter pins).
I bought and fitted (with great difficulty) a larger replacement bathroom shaver socket claimed to be to European standards.
Again the grip on the pins was intermittent so I separated the mains lead in order to attach a more suitable lead and plug obtained from my earlier model. There is room to hide the join within the Care Center 3000 rear compartment.
I can now charge and use the system which has a lesser jet pressure. There are extra brushes but nowhere to store them.
Since there is no longer support for their British market, I wish that I had bought from an alternative manufacturer. I can only hope that this unit lasts as long as the previous unit. It is almost identical apart from the lead and back-up service.
on 18 September 2013
Love the brush and jet combination which replaced an older model we had. It was hard to find at first but this model is very similar. The jet is not as strong as he single one we had years ago but that Braun model was discontinued, What needs to be invented is a clean toothbrush head holder that allows you to hand the brushes over a sink. The internal brush holder is impractical as once screwed to the wall the chamber fills up with water and toothpaste and there is nowhere for this to drain it sits there and is hard to clean.
on 6 July 2014
I can't recommend this toothbrush enough! cleans your teeth and gums beautifully my dentist recommended this toothbrush and there has been a remarkable difference with my gums. My husband, who thinks everything is a gimmick, loves the toothbrush now the whole family use it when it was bought for me, so the beauty of having different brushes is great for the whole of the family. As it's an osculating toothbrush it cleans a lot better than the brushes that use a vibrating motion definatley recommend
on 12 July 2013
As a retired dentist I can recommend this product. Even after a thorough brush with the electric toothbrush [1 minute= 5 minutes manually with a normal brush] the water pick will flush out hidden debris that you wouldn't think was there. This a must for people with dental bridgework,etc. This purchase is a replacement for a similar unit that has given well over 20 years service and we can't do without