on 4 February 2017
I am giving it 4 stars, because: I like Harry Potter, the game itself worked fine, no problems with that. The only problem is... I do not truly find the game exciting. To be honest I prefer playing Lego Harry Potter.
on 17 February 2018
very pleased.
on 3 June 2013
I was so disappointed by this game! The last few games have been more about exploration and had loads of other little things you could do aside from the main game, but this just felt like 'oh there's a death eater lets stupefy him.....oh theres another......and another' and so on all the way through the game, to the point where you totally forget there's a story behind it and it becomes a long hard slog through the levels. Played it once, but not bothered since.
on 7 July 2014
A present for my girl friend, she loved it and for 2 weeks she was running round the living room with her air wand... She said it worked great with the Kinect.
on 25 December 2017
Doesn't work. Disc unreadable as scratches all over it
on 27 September 2015
Ordered for my grandsons birthday - arrived in plenty of time - no problems, as described
on 3 February 2015
Oh my, my son loves this...great action fun!
on 21 October 2015
good game,my son loves it
on 23 October 2015
amazing game
on 29 July 2015
Chosen by grandson. He said it was good.